Movie Thumb Resize or resolution change
Im new to this XBMC, and Aeon NOX. first off i Love it. have been resolving most issues with the help of the Forum. What i cant find is an answer to when after a rescan of my movie folder it seem to go back to a lower thumb resolution. How to i get the best resolution thumb and have it stay put. not sure, i must have a setting incorrect. Using the moviedb as a scrapper. Any help would be great, THANKS
Maybe if i ask this a different way. what must my settings be so that XBMC/AEON NOX uses the Movie Posters that i have localy stored instead of ones it generates.
If you're using Frodo and Nox 4.0, then you can make Artwork Downloader use local content. It will use images from the movie directories instead of getting them from online.
Im using eden and nox 3.6.1. Would I then need to delete what been previously been downloaded? and is that what is stored in the texture folder.
(2012-12-02, 21:19)ssglemieux Wrote: Im using eden and nox 3.6.1. Would I then need to delete what been previously been downloaded? and is that what is stored in the texture folder.

save a copy of the thumb you want in the movie's folder and rename the thumb with the same name as the movie with an extension of .tbn instead of .jpg or .png. After that's done, open xbmc and remove said movie from library and then update your library to reload the movie with new thumb.

Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Thumb Resize or resolution change0