Borders around TV shows in EPG
Does anyone else think it looks really strange that there aren't any sort of borders in the EPG at all? It just looks like text floating in space. Is there anyway to change this? Just googling XBMC EPG I see all the EPG's have some sort of border. Other than applying genres though I can't figure out how to do this. I'm using the Dec. 1 Frodo build for WIndows.

That is odd. I'm not sure on the details, but maybe it's a skinning thing?
Hmm, looks like it does vary from skin to skin. Confluence and Refocus Big don't have borders. Quartz 3 and Xperience1080 2.0 do. I guess I'll mention it on the appropriate skin forums. Looks very weird IMO.
Confluence on Linux does have borders.
(2012-12-15, 10:31)FernetMenta Wrote: Confluence on Linux does have borders.

I've tried Confluence on Windows, Mac, and OpenELEC, and they all look like this. Could it have something to do with the PVR backend? I'm using NextPVR.
Yes, it could. The EPG entries should have colors according to genre type. Looks like those are not set by the backend or addon.
Hmm, I think it would still be nice if some borders were included by default in case the backend lacked genre info. As mentioned, some skins still have borders regardless. I guess 12.0 is at a feature freeze at this point though Undecided

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Borders around TV shows in EPG0