Movie Scraper help please
Hi, i am running Win7 with Xbmc 10.1. I have had no problem with Xbmc scanning movie content on start up and showing new movies with all info but i have just put 8 new movies on hardrive with all my others and when i start xbmc it scans but does not find any new content. I am currently using Imdb scraper. Any help appreciated. I am fairly new to Xbmc so bare with me. Many thanks Lee
search the forum and you will know why...

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
To make it even easier: Search for keyword IMDB by title only and for posts from the past week. Wink
Switch over to the default scraper...'themoviedb' or the 'universal' some issues at the moment with IMdb.
Thank you Pat, could you tell me how to switch over to default scraper? Many thanks Lee
Videos > Files, locate and open context menu for your movie source location and select "Change content". On the settings page, change the selection for "Choose a scraper" to "The Movie Database". Click OK to save.
Wink 
(2012-12-03, 20:14)artrafael Wrote: Videos > Files, locate and open context menu for your movie source location and select "Change content". On the settings page, change the selection for "Choose a scraper" to "The Movie Database". Click OK to save.

Thank you Artrafael. Job done Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Scraper help please0