Music Fanart Stopped Displaying on Main Menu (Nox 3.6)
I have searched through and found a couple similar problems but not exactly the same and certainly not an answer.

At one point, the backdrop when I had music selected on the main menu would scroll through my artist fanart. This stopped working at some point and I am just now to a point where I have the time to look into it more.

- I have a music library. Everything is scanned in and the artist fanart is displayed as I scroll through the artists section of the library
- On "choose background" in the skin setup, I have selected "music fanart" though after selecting, on the overview section for music menu item, "all artists" is displayed
- I tried deleting the library and rescanning everything - no change

I should probably just wait and deal with this after upgrading to Frodo, but I'd really like to get this fixed. I tried doing a fresh install on my laptop, installing Nox and scanning the library and the feature started working so I know it's not a bug. Something happened on my HTPC to change this though it is a closed system. No mouse, keyboard, windows updates, etc. Just a remote and a box that boots directly to XBMC.

My guisettings.xml file is here. If there is anything else I can post to help, I'd be happy to.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
hmm your guisettings.xml sais
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.Nox.MusicHomeItem.MultiFanart">special://profile/Thumbnails/Music/Fanart</setting>
which looks good i think.
you could check manually if that folder contains any fanart
( this should help: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Special_protocol )
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks Phil, that was the lead I needed.

special://profile/Thumbnails/Music/Fanart is the correct folder but I'm not convinced it's remapping properly from my advancedsettings.xml.

Regardless, I just changed it to a direct link like what I use for TV and Movies and it's all good.

Thanks again man!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Fanart Stopped Displaying on Main Menu (Nox 3.6)0