Help needed for minor modification in mouse-over
Hi

I'm a total noob in skinning XBMC. I have tried to enhance confluence to work with my Acer iconia W500 (i.e. windows7) tablet. Confluence vertical works remarkably well for touchscreen-operation out of the box. I have successfully managed to remove the mousepointer (yay!) and almost every other aspekt of the configuration worked great. Now I have only two things left I want to change.

1. I want to get the buttons on the home-screen closer together. As it is, the button for the weather-info is inaccessible because it's just a bit too far up on my screen.

2. (and even more important) The slideout-menue is confugured to slide out whenever the mouse-pointer gets close to the left edge of the screen. This is a problem, because it tends to slide out when I try to tap an option in any kind of filelist in XBMC. I want to restrict the menue to just slide out when I tap/click dirctly on the little "hasSub.png".

I have tried the touched-skin and found it quite boring, and I also tried the confluence-touchme-skin, but found that it really suffers from the same problems. Confluence is such a pretty and excellent skin, and just those two problems keep it from being perfectly touchfriendly as well.

Greetings,
Serg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed for minor modification in mouse-over 0