Req IMDb watch list integration for Apple trailers lite
Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place so please feel free to move it to the appropriate section if I'm in the wrong place, thanks!

What I'm trying to figure out is if there is a possibility to integrate the Apple trailer lite plugin with the IMDb watch list. It should only extend the plugin so it shouldn't be required to have an IMDb account if you don't want to integrate.

So why do I want this feature? I think the Apple trailer lite plugin is a nice way to view trailers, but usually the films will premiere 3 or 4 months after they are removed from the list and I have forgotten all about them. Yeah, call me Mr Goldfish if you like. Wink

So having a way to add the film that looked promising to my watch list directly from the plugin would be awesome!

I know; do it your self... I wish I could! If I could I would. But now I'm asking if anyone else thinks this is a great idea (or at least interesting enough) idea to make it? I guess it requires some sort of settings dialog for the user and password for IMDb and probably a menu item where you can add (and if possible remove) films from your watch list.

Any thoughts?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb watch list integration for Apple trailers lite0