New user, simple question
Hi guys I've recently joined the xbmc users club moving away from WMC.

Simple question, while watching live tv I often skip backwards or or end up on a previous part of the show I'm watching, this is normally done because I'm a new user but which button takes you back to the actual live part of the program you're watching. The Live TV button isn't working for me.

Please and Thank you.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this for PVR? If so, which backend? You may get more help if this is asked in the appropriate PVR backend subforum. I can move this thread there for you if you'll tell me which PVR you're using.

(BTW, it's considered impolite to bump your own thread in less than 24 hours unless you have something to add or correct. Wink )
(2012-12-04, 02:45)artrafael Wrote: Is this for PVR? If so, which backend? You may get more help if this is asked in the appropriate PVR backend subforum. I can move this thread there for you if you'll tell me which PVR you're using.

(BTW, it's considered impolite to bump your own thread in less than 24 hours unless you have something to add or correct. Wink )

I'm sorry, yes it is I'm running the mediaportal pvr.

Thanks for the info and sorry about that. Just trying to learn and get running so I'm stable. won't happen again.

Actually I thought this was a question better address here in the windows area, I didn't know the controls were pvr specific. But I'm sure you know better than I do.

Thanks again

It may even be skin-related, but let's start in the MediaPortal subforum for now since that's where it's more likely you'll find members who know what MediaPortal is and how it works.

Also, please let us know which skin and XBMC version you are using.
OK, that's cool, put it where ever you feel I may get results. Thanks

I'm running Aeon MQ4 skin on Frodo Beta 1, Thinking maybe I'll move up to Beta 2 tonight, that may solve some of the other issues (or user errors) I've experienced.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New user, simple question0