Win Hulu Buffering problem
Hi all

Please excuse me if this has been answered before... I swear I made every attempt to search the forums and came up empty...

So I watch Hulu via the Bluecop repository add on. The problem is I have intermittent buffering problems. So for a bit of back ground info..., I am running Stock Eden on a Intel atom based HTPC with 8Gb ram and a SSD for a hard drive and an ATI/AMD Radeon something, something card installed.... Sorry can't remember the model number... (maybe 4350?) Anyway, I also have a 50 Mbit cable internet connection. I suffer from intermittent buffering issues on my HTPC when watching Hulu. Netfilx is fine and so is even blue-ray rips from my local server. My HTPC is hardwired. My network is full gigabit from router to switch to NIC.

If I use my Roku, I can watch Hulu all day every day and it NEVER buffers.

However on my HTPC mentioned above I will suffer buffering issues all the time. But it's not consistant. One day I'll watch for hours with no problem and then another it will buffer like 20 times per 1 hour episode of what ever I'm watching. I always watch 720p from Hulu. Even on the Roku. It is driving me nuts and I want to shoot my HTPC... Has anybody experienced the same and of so, is there a solution to my problem? BTW the Roku is awesome so yes I could just move it from my living room to my bedroom where my HTPC is but quite franky, the Roku cannot compare to XMBC for things as simple as searching for shows/episodes like my XMBC HTPC can do. Searching on the Roku is a nightmare. So please don't suggest replacing my XBMC/HTPC with the Roku... lol

Thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hulu Buffering problem0