Is XBMC 12 fully supported by WIN 8 64bit?
Thx
Well nobody in the team has windows 8 installed so nobody really tried Wink And there's (as always) only a 32bit version of XBMC but it runs fine on Windows 7 64bit (as to be expected). There are a few threads in this forum about Frodo on Windows 8 so it certainly runs.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Works well for me running Win8 enterprise x64
Works excellent for me too. Win 8 Pro x64.
( Well I had to install Aeon Nox manually as Frodo Beta2 offers only one skin capable for installation prior to Confluence..) The only problem witch seems to doesn't want to be corrected ....is the LipSync. (if you want to hear what they say in the movie you need to adjust it to - 175ms)
No problems here either, everything works. Win 8 Pro 64-bit.
It works great for me too on Win 8 Pro 64-bit. Actually it works better than my windows 7 install. On the Windows 7 box i have frequent crashes when i use TV show Next aired or subtitles addons the same thing does not happen on win 8.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is XBMC 12 fully supported by WIN 8 64bit?0