Cinema Experience
I have been searching high and low for a proper setup guide for cinema experience and have been unable to find a complete one. I am running openelec 2.0 on a zotac zbox id40plus. I have installed cinema experience via zip. I have found the configuration for the folder locations and the configuration for what is shown before the movie. I have turned on the cinema experience button in the info of the movies. Using skin Transparency. When I use this button and have certian content(audio) to display before movie it restarts xbmc. I setup the folder structure that I have found under gifti and still no joy. Any suggestions or paths to point to ge this running? I love xbmc and all of its power and always promote the hell out of it.
First please keep posts on the Cinema Experience thread. Second, I see this is your first post and you haven't asked for help in the Cinema Experience thread no one has been able to help you. Could you please read through this message and post your log, you will need to post your xbmc.old.log as well since your system restarts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience0