Wiki article: PVR/Backend/ARGUS-TV
Dear all,
dear Wiki contributors

I found this article in your Wiki: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=PVR...d/ARGUS-TV
We just re-worked the ARGUS Wiki article "XBMC with PVR Support" and updated, still covering Eden, to Frodo Beta 2 under http://www.argus-tv.com/wiki/index.php?t...VR_Support
Why not working together? Maybe you'd like to link to it instead of re-doing all works?
As I can't see who is responsible or the author, I post it in here - apologize.

Greetz from Switzerland - Christoph
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)
Awesome! I don't have a Windows box right now, so I haven't been able to do anything for ARGUS-TV, but this information is just what I needed. Very nicely done, so we might just make that page a big "see ARGUS-TV's awesome wiki page" with a link.
Good morning Ned!
Thanks for your quick reaction and you kind words - yes, posting a link would probably be the easiest way.

We plan to keep track with your Betas at least until release of Frodo, then move the Eden part of the article to the archive - and that's it for now...

Kind regards - Chris

PS: Awesome job, that you guys are making!
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)
... and now the Wiki article is updated according to XBMC Frodo Beta 3 - especially as there are some GREAT NEWS for us Argus-TV users.
Thanks, guys, that you included the ARGUS-TV Client now in your distribution!

Could you grant me editor rights, please?
User name same as in the forum...
Then I'll update the article
.. just for interested people.
RC1 is out and the Wiki is updated:
News for Argus users: Live TV now supports LCN-based channel switching!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wiki article: PVR/Backend/ARGUS-TV1