XBMC 12 Fredo Beta 2
Hi to all my friends
I'm very new to this and I'm blown away with option that XBMC has wow , nice work boys
I was using before XBMC V11 and all was working good , when you open program all Folders like Video , System , programs had nice picture and i was able to download different skins to try.....

Than i thought I'm going to remove the XBMC and install the XBMC 12 Fredo...but now there is no pictures in folders like before and i can not download any other skins .....Is this something new with Fredo version or it will be available when final version of Fredo is resale..

Thank You all for helping and keep up good work , what a program ...niceeeee :-)

Big Grin
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

XBMC 12 (Frodo) only uses a single static background image for all the main menu options with the default Confluence skin. This reduces the system resource requirements, which is especially important for less powerful devices, such as Android tablets/settop boxes and Raspberry Pi, which are now being supported by XBMC. More than likely, there will be modified Confluence skins (as well as other skins) that will provide independent background images for each main menu option.

Since Frodo is still in beta, many/most of the existing skins haven't been updated/tested yet for Frodo support, so that's why you don't see them in the repostiory yet. That will change over time.
This is what i need , good info brother thank you so much and keep up good work
I just thought it was problem with me , but now i can see :-)
Thank You and i will read through the forum , so much info and stuff to learn , but most of the stuff it's easy , the only one thing i did not configure to work it's PresudoTV or something like that other that that everthing it's working good
this is my 2 week playing with XBMC and I'm hooked on it :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12 Fredo Beta 20