movies no longer updating
please help! my movies have always updated at start-up without any problems...but for some reason the last 4 movies ive tried have not worked. any ideas? thank u!
Which scraper you are using? iMDB scraper is not working. Use universal scraper.
syracuse23, when you say the movies haven't worked. do you mean they're not being added or the movie info and art isn't being downloaded.

My last 6 movies got on the info but the background art when not show. The movies not showing the background art doesn't have the "extrafanart" and "extrathumb" folders, all other movies have both folders. Not sure how to get it worked out yet.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. Thank u. The imdb scraper is currently not working. I used the movie db scraper and now it works. Thank u very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movies no longer updating0