• 60(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
Already done Smile and if you know of any additional improvement in the code, please feel free to mention it... I got still so much to learn!

Thanks ronie!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-01-21, 00:49)ronie Wrote: ok. i've added checks for artist/album/title/song as well.

Here's another one "by:", that you could add to the list of words to filter the next time you change the code of the script if you see it fit...

Code:
D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\A Fine Frenzy\One Cell in the Sea\lyrics\A Fine Frenzy - Last Of Days.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:10.96]By: Thepops
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\A Fine Frenzy\One Cell in the Sea\lyrics\A Fine Frenzy - Near To You.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:06.65]By:  Thepops
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\A Fine Frenzy\One Cell in the Sea\lyrics\A Fine Frenzy - The Minnow & The Trout.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:14.00]By: Thepops
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Adele\19\lyrics\Adele - Right As Rain.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 62: [03:00.70]By: ENEN
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Adele\21\lyrics\Adele - He Won t Go.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:05.57]By: danricardo
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Amy Macdonald\A Curious Thing\lyrics\Amy Macdonald - Troubled Soul.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:11.56]By: Yakosey
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Birdy\Beautiful Lies\lyrics\Birdy - Beautiful Lies.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 9: [00:06.90]by: patuuuu
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Britney Spears\Britney\lyrics\Britney Spears - I'm A Slave For You.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 7: [00:01]by:xxyy
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Carrie Underwood\Play On\lyrics\Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 9: [00:04.00]By: JAB421 (14-Nov-09)
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Cher Lloyd\Sticks & Stones\lyrics\Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:01.43]By: YdE
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Christina Grimmie\With Love\lyrics\Christina Grimmie - Over Overthinking You.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:00.45]By: NamkongKirat>^.^<
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Dia Frampton\Red\lyrics\Dia Frampton - Billy The Kid.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 9: [00:14.05]by: Rongthep22
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Diana Vickers\Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree\lyrics\Diana Vickers - My Hip.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 7: [00:10.56]By:
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Jessica Simpson\Do You Know\lyrics\Jessica Simpson - When I Loved You Like That.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 8: [00:12.24]By: Elkhanfaritj
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\Jewel\Goodbye Alice In Wonderland\lyrics\Jewel - Long Slow Slide.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 10: [00:06.64]By:piAo
  D:\Mis documentos\Mi musica\John Newman\Tribute\lyrics\John Newman - Try.lrc (1 hit)
    Line 9: [00:21.70]By: panos_vs_panos

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
ok no problem, added! :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
sorry for my stup. question...
What key maus t press to call contextual menu to change timming and other stuff? Thanxxx
'c', same as everywhere else in kodi? ;-)

but do note this is krypton only stuff.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello, all;

I just recently install Krypton RC4 (via OSMC) on a RPi2 and an RPi3 and it runs wonderfully using Estuary, which I like very much (what a well-designed skin!).

When I installed the CR LRC Lyrics add-on, it installed successfully and I configured it (as I had been using it in Jarvis) to use embedded lyrics only. However, when I play a song with lyrics embedded, nothing displays, no lyrics window or even any kind of acknowledgement that there are lyrics present.

I remembered that the ability to read embedded lyrics with flac files (my encoding of choice for music) was just recently (last Fall, maybe?) added, so I re-configured the addon to read Genius lyrics, too, (I ran the scraper test to make sure Genius was available) and still saw the same behavior: No lyrics in a window, no acknowledgement that lyrics were present.

Did I miss any dependencies that the Lyrics addon didn't pull in, or complain about being missing?

Thought I'd ask in case I missed something simple before I generate debug logs.

Many thanks,
TL
* ronie wonders why nobody ever reads the first post...
Doh! Disregard the above, I'm still learning my way around Estuary.
It wasn't an issue with the plugin, Ronie, but thank you anyway.
hi im having problems with local lrc file not regonized,i made it with lrcgenrator but not show up in kodi when play song,it has same file name as song and in song folderHuhany help much appreciated, this is my lrc file if it helps..im not sure how to debug

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tj29b7szepqipz.....lrc?dl=0
the lrc file looks ok to me at first glance.

have you enabled 'search and save lyrics in song folder' in the cu lrc settings?
also 'search for local lyrics files' has to be enabled ofc.

debug instructions are in the first post.
Thnxxx Ronnie but i didnt have 'search and save lyrics in song folder' ,lollollol need to pay more attention to settings...great addon, time to add lyrics to my songs..
(2017-01-31, 12:23)ronie Wrote: the lrc file looks ok to me at first glance.

have you enabled 'search and save lyrics in song folder' in the cu lrc settings?
also 'search for local lyrics files' has to be enabled ofc.

debug instructions are in the first post.

I think there may be a bug here. I am facing similar issue and it more of a hit and miss and I have been playing around and I am able to reproduce the error.

In my case all of my collection on foreign language and I have stored the LRC files locally matching the song name. However At least in my case if I have the '-' in the name of the file then kodi seems to recognize the LRC file and if there is no "-" then kodi reports "file not found".

It seems weird, but I am able to consistently reproduce this condition. Here is my log for that
thanx for the report! it's a bug indeed.

please test if this version works ok for you:
script.cu.lrclyrics-5.3.6.zip
Lyrics for Radio addon work again...
All title have "-"
Tnx
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1