• 64(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
@rONniE I have the same problem with songs containing the word "feat.". It keeps downloading the wrong lyrics for these songs.
I'm slowly starting to build my music video collection and I can't help imagining how wonderful it would be to display the lyrics with them too... is there any chance of getting that? I suppose it must be hard, so sorry if I'm asking too much...

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-04-09, 22:03)manfeed Wrote: I'm slowly starting to build my music video collection and I can't help imagining how wonderful it would be to display the lyrics with them too...

A few years ago my videos would show lyrics, but I wasn't sure if it was supposed to work that way. It stopped after some revisions.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2017-04-09, 22:03)manfeed Wrote: I'm slowly starting to build my music video collection and I can't help imagining how wonderful it would be to display the lyrics with them too... is there any chance of getting that? I suppose it must be hard, so sorry if I'm asking too much...

Thanks!

And if the addon transform the .lrc file into a .srt file? I wondering, if it's a video, kodi itself can display the subtitles like it do in a movie.
The addon collect the .lrc and transform into a .srt and saves into de music video folder. The DVD shows has subtitles for the music.
(2017-01-12, 19:27)ronie Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 16:20)horstepipe Wrote: hey
first of all, thank you very much for the continuing work on this great addon.
I'm having a problem, unfortunately I don't know if this is caused by
- Kodi itself
- the skin (Aeon Nox Silvo Mod)
- the way I play music (streaming via Airplay from my IOS devices)

So I start a song on my iPhone (IOS 10) and everything is fine in Kodi (Kodi 16.1, Windows 10).
The song plays and the lyrics pop up, fine.
But when the next song starts (or I skip to another song) the lyrics window of the first song stays on screen. So I manually have to press backspace to get rid of the old lyrics and press the lyrics button to get the new ones.

Do you know if this is a common restriction when using Airplay? The new song information (title, runtime etc. ) are being refreshed fine in Kodi.

nope, no idea.. not using airplay myself.
please read the first post if you need help.

A little late but here we go :-)
The problem occurs on Kodi 16 and 17, LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 3) and Windows.
I tested it with a fresh Kodi installation, so the problem has to be in the lyrics addon or in the way Kodi handles AirPlay content I guess.
Here is the log from starting Kodi, start a song from my iPhone via Airplay to Kodi, switching to Fullscreeen, wait for the lyrics and skip to the next song.
The lyrics window from the first song remains on the screen. As I said, the other information (title, artist, cover) is being updated fine)

http://paste.ubuntu.com/24423447/

Thank you!
So if the addon simply gets the wrong lyrics, how can I manually fix it?

Ex. Dokken In My Dreams
(2017-04-21, 06:24)leejk Wrote: So if the addon simply gets the wrong lyrics, how can I manually fix it?

Ex. Dokken In My Dreams

there are a few options:
- there may be multiple lyrics available, if so, you can use the context menu to select different lyrics
- if there are no alternative lyrics available, you can use the context menu to delete the current ones
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-04-21, 01:05)horstepipe Wrote: A little late but here we go :-)
The problem occurs on Kodi 16 and 17, LibreElec (Raspberry Pi 3) and Windows.
I tested it with a fresh Kodi installation, so the problem has to be in the lyrics addon or in the way Kodi handles AirPlay content I guess.

it's the latter. there is no notification in the log the next song starts.
the addon depends on kodi telling it when music starts / the next song starts / etc..
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie can you check offset for radio (internet stream)...not working as should.

1.) When I move slider in addon settings (value -2.7), only work for first playing song.For next offset is back to 0.
Same is for value from context menu...only working for that song.For library item is ok...., but when play radio stream, fake player duration (on label changes) is back to 0 without offset.In radio stream all song are with offset -2.7......
If I set in addon settings offset in 2.7 sec all mine next song need to start with that offset ( now back to 0 )

2.)In Internet stream some Song are more then 5 sec for offset....can you raise to "+20 0 -20" just in addon settings (leave fine tuning in context "+5 0 -5").

3.)Ihave duration in lyrics (it will be nice to have fake duration here, to create new Property for see in skin as duration for song)
Code:
Container(110).ListItem.Property(duration.stream)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-05-07, 19:08)Angelinas Wrote: @ronie can you check offset for radio (internet stream)...not working as should.

1.) When I move slider in addon settings (value -2.7), only work for first playing song.For next offset is back to 0.

i can't reproduce this, i've also double-checked the code and see no issues.
you mean after playing 1 song you go back to the addon settings and the value is reset to 0 there?

(2017-05-07, 19:08)Angelinas Wrote: Same is for value from context menu...only working for that song.For library item is ok...., but when play radio stream, fake player duration (on label changes) is back to 0 without offset.In radio stream all song are with offset -2.7......
If I set in addon settings offset in 2.7 sec all mine next song need to start with that offset ( now back to 0 )

that is intended behaviour, the manual offset is on a per song basis

(2017-05-07, 19:08)Angelinas Wrote: 2.)In Internet stream some Song are more then 5 sec for offset....can you raise to "+20 0 -20" just in addon settings (leave fine tuning in context "+5 0 -5").

sure, no problem. i'll change it to 20 in the next version.

(2017-05-07, 19:08)Angelinas Wrote: 3.)Ihave duration in lyrics (it will be nice to have fake duration here, to create new Property for see in skin as duration for song)
Code:
Container(110).ListItem.Property(duration.stream)

hmm...is this something you add yourself to the .lrc files?
Hi,

Got an issue with this addon.

It seems that some lrc files grab on internet by this addon come with [offset:] instead of [offset:0]

When it grab this type of lrc file, it seems that the addon simply freeze trying to read the offset value and never display the lyrics

If I open the lrc file and remove [offset:] or simply change it to [offset:0] then it works properly

Is there something you can do in the addon to fix that or will I have to edit all the lrc files with wrong [offset:]?
Moanbag is in da place!
thanx for the heads-up!
will be fixed in the next version.
(2017-05-11, 19:07)ronie Wrote: thanx for the heads-up!
will be fixed in the next version.

Just got the new 5.3.9 update and it now works flawlessly even with these badly made offset tag

Thanks for your work and for the time you spend on this
Moanbag is in da place!
The Addon seems to have problems to download lyrics from genius.com.
It found the correct url but no lyrics are shown and an error is seen.

Code:
20:43:28.828 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: searching files for lyrics
20:43:28.829 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: MiniLyrics: searching lyrics for Käptn Peng, Die Tentakel von Delphi - Tango im Treibsand
20:43:29.303 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: TTPlayer: searching lyrics for Käptn Peng, Die Tentakel von Delphi - Tango im Treibsand
20:43:31.857 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: GomAudio: searching lyrics for Käptn Peng, Die Tentakel von Delphi - Tango im Treibsand
20:43:31.900 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: GomAudio: LyricsFetcher::get_lyrics (65) ['euc_kr' codec can't encode character u'\xe4' in position 1: illegal multibyte sequence]
20:43:31.900 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: Alsong: searching lyrics for Käptn Peng, Die Tentakel von Delphi - Tango im Treibsand
20:43:32.266 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: searching for embedded txt lyrics
20:43:32.336 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: searching files for lyrics
20:43:32.337 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: lyricwiki: searching lyrics for Käptn Peng, Die Tentakel von Delphi - Tango im Treibsand
20:43:32.400 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: genius: searching lyrics for Käptn Peng, Die Tentakel von Delphi - Tango im Treibsand
20:43:33.449 T:1778381728   ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/difflib.py:433: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
20:43:33.450 T:1778381728   ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/difflib.py:437: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
20:43:33.451 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: genius: search url: https://genius.com/Kaptn-peng-and-die-tentakel-von-delphi-tango-im-treibsand-lyrics
20:43:34.290 T:1778381728   DEBUG: script.cu.lrclyrics: no lyrics found
thanx for the heads-up!
the issues should be fixed in the next update.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1