• 33(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2015-05-03, 18:50)mihawk90 Wrote: Mh... It seemed to be working for the first few songs but I could be wrong (display doesn't always update immediately) since it doesn't work now.

Just for testing I disabled local files and scrapers and it doesn't show on the ALAC files, it works on MP3s and FLACs then though.

Also I moved my LRC folder (so it's empty basically), but when it downloads LRCs from scrapers, it shows "File" as source instead of the actual source (I don't really care about that but there might be people that do).

to test, disable all the options on the 'scrapers' page of the addon settings, except for 'embedded lyrics'.
it works fine for me with the file you gave me. if you have files that still have problems, send me another link ;-)

(2015-05-03, 18:50)mihawk90 Wrote: As a side note, is there a way to force the display of embedded lyrics, but still download LRCs?
nope, that isn't possible.
(2015-05-03, 18:50)mihawk90 Wrote: PS: Is it normal that when I disable local files it still downloads lyrics from scrapers? Big Grin
sure, local files means check for previously downloaded lyrics.
if those are not found (or disabled) it will search for lyrics online using the various scrapers.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Any way to use this plugin whit tunein plugin? The radio shows track name and title like this way.

RadioName - Artist - Title

But plugin fails because it search the whole line. Is there some way to exlude RadioName from the lyrics search? maybe some option where can add words ignore words ?

any hints? :/
I have this plugin but can't figure out how to display the lyrics?
(2015-06-25, 09:01)Morbeas Wrote: I have this plugin but can't figure out how to display the lyrics?

lyrics will be displayed automatically when you switch to the fullscreen visualisation window (hit the 'TAB' key on keyboad)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ahhh, that's it! Thanks so much, ronie! Smile
I like this addon a lot. Is there a way to turn off the notification sound when a lyric is not found?

Thanks
(2015-06-25, 13:50)gargamon Wrote: I like this addon a lot. Is there a way to turn off the notification sound when a lyric is not found?

Thanks

nope, there's no option for that.
(2015-06-25, 17:04)ronie Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 13:50)gargamon Wrote: I like this addon a lot. Is there a way to turn off the notification sound when a lyric is not found?

Thanks

nope, there's no option for that.

Thanks.

How hard would it be to add one?
(2015-06-26, 01:23)gargamon Wrote: How hard would it be to add one?

very easy, i'll add it ;-)
(2015-06-27, 21:04)ronie Wrote:

Thanks.
Can anyone help? i have my lyric files in a foobar folder, how do i make CU LRC read the lyrics from that folder?
(2015-07-14, 21:08)hiphopgamer26 Wrote: Can anyone help? i have my lyric files in a foobar folder, how do i make CU LRC read the lyrics from that folder?

you can specify a folder where the addon will save the lyrics, have you tried that?
also make sure the filename format matches what you're using.
(2015-07-14, 21:51)ronie Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 21:08)hiphopgamer26 Wrote: Can anyone help? i have my lyric files in a foobar folder, how do i make CU LRC read the lyrics from that folder?

you can specify a folder where the addon will save the lyrics, have you tried that?
also make sure the filename format matches what you're using.

i saw that in settings but i wasnt sure if folder where it saves = folder where it reads lyrics from
(2015-06-28, 00:08)gargamon Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 21:04)ronie Wrote:

Thanks.

I just took an update to 3.1.3. Was the upgrade for optionally turning off the notification tones to be in this release? I do have an unlabeled option that may be new, but regardless, it doesn't affect the notification tones.
(2015-07-21, 13:38)gargamon Wrote: I just took an update to 3.1.3. Was the upgrade for optionally turning off the notification tones to be in this release? I do have an unlabeled option that may be new, but regardless, it doesn't affect the notification tones.

3.1.5 is on it's way.
when you receive it, please test that setting again (it should now have a label at least).
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1