[RELEASE] CU LRC Lyrics

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ekztal Offline
If I start up a song with available lyrics it'll play the song, and scroll the lyrics. But if I start a song and then skip ahead to another song with lyrics, it'll say no lyrics found. Even though there are lyrics available both online and saved locally.

Once it says the lyrics aren't found nothing but restarting Kodiak will bring them back for those particular songs.

I can post a log later when I get a chance. I suppose that might help.
find quote
ronie Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2015-07-22 19:57)ekztal Wrote:  I can post a log later when I get a chance. I suppose that might help.

yup, please enable debug logging in kodi and in the settings of cu lrc.

Always read the Kodi online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-07-21 23:16)ronie Wrote:  
(2015-07-21 13:38)gargamon Wrote:  I just took an update to 3.1.3. Was the upgrade for optionally turning off the notification tones to be in this release? I do have an unlabeled option that may be new, but regardless, it doesn't affect the notification tones.

3.1.5 is on it's way.
when you receive it, please test that setting again (it should now have a label at least).

Thanks for that. Have some skin users want this and I saw it was 3.1.3 but missing label in strings.po.

scott s.
find quote
gargamon Offline
(2015-07-21 23:16)ronie Wrote:  3.1.5 is on it's way.
when you receive it, please test that setting again (it should now have a label at least).

Just got 3.1.5. The option is now visible and works great. Both the visual and audio alert are gone after activating the option.

I was expecting you to just remove the audible portion as that was the annoying part when listening to music. Also, it's hard to know if the addon is working in the background when the option is activated. I guess if it's hard to separate the two then this will still be a great improvement.

Thanks again for the work.
find quote
ronie Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2015-07-23 09:39)gargamon Wrote:  Just got 3.1.5. The option is now visible and works great. Both the visual and audio alert are gone after activating the option.

I was expecting you to just remove the audible portion as that was the annoying part when listening to music. Also, it's hard to know if the addon is working in the background when the option is activated. I guess if it's hard to separate the two then this will still be a great improvement.

Thanks again for the work.

the addon doesn't use any audio notifications.
it's the skin you're using that does this :-)

settings > appearance > gui sounds
(there you can disable all skin sounds)

Always read the Kodi online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote