• 53(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
those were the days :-)
all it took to write a program was
Code:
10 PRINT "HELLO"
20 GOTO 10

and now i'm stuck in python trying to fix a bug i can't reproduce :-(
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
can you post a Debug Log (with logging enabled in the addon)?

i tested it with kodi jarvis / jarvis version of cu lrc / confluence skin..
- play a song with lrc lyrics
- next play another song with the lrc lyrics you've posted

but all is fine on my end.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-10-19, 01:01)ronie Wrote: can you post a Debug Log (with logging enabled in the addon)?

i tested it with kodi jarvis / jarvis version of cu lrc / confluence skin..
- play a song with lrc lyrics
- next play another song with the lrc lyrics you've posted

but all is fine on my end.

Sorry ronie, you're totally right, I have just tested it with confluence and everything was OK. I made my tests in several skins modded for me, so I think I must have some kind of strange bug... I won't stop until I solve it...

Sorry for the time you've lost with this and many thanks for the work you're doing with this addon! It's great!

So now it's time for a CLS command... You know, back then we used them all the time...Laugh

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
This is making me go crazy... I'm unable to find the reason why the lrc lyrics gets stuck sometimes in the first line, so I thought that maybe you could help me...

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23352446/

I'm not in a hurry, take your time, since it's not an important issue.

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Manuel try to turn off "search for embedded lyrics" and "genius"in settings for addon.
Some of *.lrc have no time or is just txt file
evan some file have strange end in notpad++ CR LF (\r\n) ,I think that cose isue with reading too.

for me is now good and dont stop in first row in mq6 Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-10-20, 23:00)Angelinas Wrote: Manuel try to turn off "search for embedded lyrics" and "genius"in settings for addon.
Some of *.lrc have no time or is just txt file
evan some file have strange end in notpad++ CR LF (\r\n) ,I think that cose isue with reading too.

for me is now good and dont stop in first row in mq6 Smile

Angelinas, thanks for your testing!
we you guys able to figure something out?
i had a look at the logfile, but it all seems normal.

if the addon finds a local .lrc file, it will not use any scraper at all (genius or any other),
so it's not very likely that setting could cause any issues?

a search for embedded lyrics happens before looking for a local file though.
as far as i know there are no differences between cu lrc for jarvis and krypton in this regard.
(2016-10-21, 11:42)ronie Wrote: we you guys able to figure something out?
i had a look at the logfile, but it all seems normal.

if the addon finds a local .lrc file, it will not use any scraper at all (genius or any other),
so it's not very likely that setting could cause any issues?

a search for embedded lyrics happens before looking for a local file though.
as far as i know there are no differences between cu lrc for jarvis and krypton in this regard.

I don't have the option to search for embedded files activated. I don't know what can be happening but I do know what works... I'm using the master branch in Jarvis and the problem is gone... I don't know if that can have any other side effect, but it works like a charm and I don't see any error reported in the log... but as always you know better. I don't know if that can give you some clue...Huh
sorry, it only makes it more confusing to me.. guess i fail to follow what you're saying...

is there still a problem or not? :-)

if yes, where/when/how/what...
(2016-10-21, 12:29)ronie Wrote: sorry, it only makes it more confusing to me.. guess i fail to follow what you're saying...

Sorry... I would try to explain it better...

I'm on Jarvis, I don't have Krypton yet.

If I install the version of the script for Jarvis (from addons menu in Kodi) the problem appears. If I download from github the master branch (that I suppose is for Krypton) go to addons folder, delete manually the cu lrc lyrics script folder and put there instead the master/krypton version all is fine.

The main problem is that I'm releasing my mod (for Jarvis) this weekend and therefore the version of the script that people will be using is the one that has those occasional issues with my mod.

Thanks!
(2016-10-21, 12:29)ronie Wrote: sorry, it only makes it more confusing to me.. guess i fail to follow what you're saying...

Yes,

Where?
in kodi version Krypton ,CU LRC Lyrics version="5.0.8"

When ?
when player start song (lrc dont have file on HD),

How?
Song:
02 - Gangsta Lovin' (feat. Alicia Keys).mp3
Artist:
Alicia Keys
always stay at first row...source is embedded as you see om image (no meter what skin use).And dont save that file in folder.

Why?
I dont know....try yourself and do some test.I just make excample...have more song.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
In case anyone would like to have a look to the new possibilities that this awesome script bring to the modders here you can find my mod:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293864

Thanks ronie!
(2016-10-21, 17:04)Angelinas Wrote:

Yes,

Where?
in kodi version Krypton ,CU LRC Lyrics version="5.0.8"

When ?
when player start song (lrc dont have file on HD),

How?
Song:
02 - Gangsta Lovin' (feat. Alicia Keys).mp3
Artist:
Alicia Keys
always stay at first row...source is embedded as you see om image (no meter what skin use).And dont save that file in folder.

Why?
I dont know....try yourself and do some test.I just make excample...have more song.

thanx for the report, could you please provide a Debug Log?
(2016-10-21, 12:45)manfeed Wrote:

Sorry... I would try to explain it better...

I'm on Jarvis, I don't have Krypton yet.

If I install the version of the script for Jarvis (from addons menu in Kodi) the problem appears. If I download from github the master branch (that I suppose is for Krypton) go to addons folder, delete manually the cu lrc lyrics script folder and put there instead the master/krypton version all is fine.

The main problem is that I'm releasing my mod (for Jarvis) this weekend and therefore the version of the script that people will be using is the one that has those occasional issues with my mod.

Thanks!

hmm...there aren't many differences between the jarvis on krypton versions.
i will backport the remaining changes to jarvis and let you check if that fixes the problem.
...and done :-)
i would appreciate it if you could test the jarvis branch and let me know
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1