Frodo Beta - Playback issues
Hi Since upgrading to the Beta I have been experiencing playback issues yet XBMC shows no dropped frames. I can see it skipping quite dramatically at times and watching some files it seems to almost go in slow motion missing out lots of frames. I have never seen the later before. Also if Its on for a day or so the frame rate goes nuts and nothing plays back correctly at all. I have had this issue on my revo 3700 and my dell laptop.

All was fine prior to the beta release. I am currently using windows 8. Are there any known issues here.

I will start a debug tonight and post it.

You might want to verify the audio settings in XBMC again. With wrong audio configuration in Frodo, it'll cause a lot of problems during playback. Here are my configurations for Frodo Beta 2- Test drive Frodo Beta 2.......
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-12-06, 19:43)bluray Wrote: You might want to verify the audio settings in XBMC again. With wrong audio configuration in Frodo, it'll cause a lot of problems during playback. Here are my configurations for Frodo Beta 2- Test drive Frodo Beta 2.......
I reset them all to wasapi Realtek spdif as thats what I am using. Where have they hidden the render options I cant seem to find it in Frodo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo Beta - Playback issues0