Can someone help me download logos?
Hi everybody,

So I've created this account because I've been using XBMC for a while now (and quite happily too) but I've run into some problems lately.
I generally know how it works - that is, the very basics - which, up until now, were enough.
I chose to use this program because it looks so damn good (much better than a lot of other stuff on the free internet market), and because of that, it really bugs me that I can't get logos to show up in my tv show library. I use the 'Night' skin, which I really like because of it's logo view mode in the tv show library. The problem is that some of the logos don't show, and when I tell XBMC to look for them it doesn't find them, none of them. Even with really famous tv shows it always says 'no logo found'. Now, I know I can look for logos myself and put them in the tv show folder with the filename logo.png, but most of the logos I find on the internet have annoying backgrounds behind the title, which I don't like.

Though I can't make much sense out of most of the threads on this or other forums about XBMC, I have figured out how to install the passion add-on thing and I've installed the 'Artwork Downloader'. I have enabled all forms of artwork in its configuration menu, but STILL it can't find any logos.
I have also noticed that when I search for a logo for a tv show that already has a logo displayed, it will also stay it can't find any!

I am at a loss here guys, does anyone know how to solve my problem?
I myself just started tO have this problem tonight.
has anyone be able to fix this problem yet or have any kind of answers?
You can find more info about this add-on in the Artwork Downloader thread - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114633

You will note in the first post that Martijn says to use the official repo, so you shouldn't install the one from passion.

If you have more issues please let us know a bit more about your environment; such as OS, version of XBMC.

Hope that helps!
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can someone help me download logos?1