Slideshow addon problem
Hi,

I'm running Frodo b2 with Aeon Nox 4 (pulled from git today), I noticed that when using the screensaver (v 0.0.2) add-on with pan&zoom and video fanart as the source, the slide show flashes an old picture when transition to a new one.

For example:

Picture 1 (5 sec)
Picture 2 (5 sec)
Picture 1 (flash)
Picture 3 (5 sec)
Picture 2 (flash)
Picture 4 (5 sec)
etc.

Any ideas?
i have gotten 1 other report about it.
but i can't reproduce this myself, so it might be a tough one to fix.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-12-29, 00:07)ronie Wrote: i have gotten 1 other report about it.

Me Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yup, exact thing happens to mine as well. Using Nox 4.0.4 with Frodo RC2.
fixed it by adding the script xml to nox itself. root of it was that the screensaver skin xml takes the defaults.xml values of the selected skin. i would consider that a bug.
cheers.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-12-30, 04:00)phil65 Wrote: fixed it by adding the script xml to nox itself. root of it was that the screensaver skin xml takes the defaults.xml values of the selected skin. i would consider that a bug.
cheers.

Well it happens on confluence too so not exactly a specific skin issue
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-30, 04:00)phil65 Wrote: fixed it by adding the script xml to nox itself. root of it was that the screensaver skin xml takes the defaults.xml values of the selected skin. i would consider that a bug.
cheers.

the <fadetime> ?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
yes, fadetime. <fadetime>0</fadetime> in default skin would be a quick fix.

@ Martijn

(2012-12-28, 14:23)naartem Wrote: i'm experiencing a strange behavior with the new Screensaver add-on and Aeon Nox 4.0 skin in Frodo RC2. It has already been described by someone else in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147524
(2012-12-07, 23:26)Crotia Wrote: Hi,

I'm running Frodo b2 with Aeon Nox 4 (pulled from git today), I noticed that when using the screensaver (v 0.0.2) add-on with pan&zoom and video fanart as the source, the slide show flashes an old picture when transition to a new one.

For example:

Picture 1 (5 sec)
Picture 2 (5 sec)
Picture 1 (flash)
Picture 3 (5 sec)
Picture 2 (flash)
Picture 4 (5 sec)
etc.

Any ideas?

When using the default confluence skin the Slideshow screensaver add-on seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

Huh
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-12-30, 04:10)phil65 Wrote: yes, fadetime. <fadetime>0</fadetime> in default skin would be a quick fix.

cool, thx a bunch!
will fix that.
I should probably add that the problem seemed to have fixed itself...not sure what happened or what I did =/
(2012-12-30, 06:28)Crotia Wrote: I should probably add that the problem seemed to have fixed itself...not sure what happened or what I did =/

+10 ;-)
(2012-12-30, 06:28)Crotia Wrote: I should probably add that the problem seemed to have fixed itself...not sure what happened or what I did =/

you updated nox probably... next update and it´s broken again (will be fixed by addon itself)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slideshow addon problem0