• 18(current)
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
(2015-06-03, 13:58)gunnerhk Wrote:
(2015-06-02, 05:55)dknlght Wrote: sorry for the late reply, but I'll check it out. from the error messages you guys are posting seems to be an issue with and old or expired token. Have you guys tried using the Login item from the main menu to generate a new token? Also what version of malimartv addon are you running? make sure it's 1.0.4. lastly if you think it would help here's how to remove the userdata for this addon on the fire tv. (note you need the adb utility for this to work)

here are the commands you enter to delete it.

1. adb connect {your fire tv IP}
2. adb shell rm -r /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.malimartv

Thank you for your brilliant work.
I've been getting script errors for about 2 days now, even after doing the above.

When I go to the malimar.tv webpage on my laptop, there is a warning message about concurrent connections.
It's strange since I only use malimar on my firetv only.

It's unfortunate that there is always problems with this addon. It's probably the best addon right now for Khmer videos.

I'm getting script errors even when I uninstall and reinstall Kodi.

If dklnight can't fix this he might as well remove it. It seems a pain to maintain.
(2015-06-03, 13:58)gunnerhk Wrote:
(2015-06-02, 05:55)dknlght Wrote: sorry for the late reply, but I'll check it out. from the error messages you guys are posting seems to be an issue with and old or expired token. Have you guys tried using the Login item from the main menu to generate a new token? Also what version of malimartv addon are you running? make sure it's 1.0.4. lastly if you think it would help here's how to remove the userdata for this addon on the fire tv. (note you need the adb utility for this to work)

here are the commands you enter to delete it.

1. adb connect {your fire tv IP}
2. adb shell rm -r /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.malimartv

Thank you for your brilliant work.
I've been getting script errors for about 2 days now, even after doing the above.

When I go to the malimar.tv webpage on my laptop, there is a warning message about concurrent connections.
It's strange since I only use malimar on my firetv only.

It's unfortunate that there is always problems with this addon. It's probably the best addon right now for Khmer videos.

I'm getting script errors even when I uninstall and reinstall Kodi.

If dklnight can't fix this he might as well remove it. It seems a pain to maintain.
dknights: any chance of getting malimar back up on kodi? Perhaps a working addon for dootv? You are the man in this area and we are all hoping you can work your Magic and make it happen again...
Oh yeah many thanks for all you have done, you are the man!
I know everbody want this addon Malimar addon for Kodi, becauce it is for all the best (kambodian,thai,lao)

But you´re all have to know that dknight produced this addon in very very short period of time,and he has also a real life. all other addons goes through an development.
And Malimar.tv is also very very new.

Nothing works on the firsttime.So give him the time he needs

I just hope that dknight never loose the focus of this addon because we´re all know, there can be nothing better. And 5,99$ for this malimar content ..Live tv in HD, there can be nothing similar
to this value.

So dont give up hope and be patient,thats why I donated because dknight deserves it.He is the man Nod
Guys, I just pushed an update. I found an issue with their site's previous update that was causing a problem for the addon. I've also displayed the authcode value in the addon settings. This way you guys can clear the value manually without having to delete the userdata folder for it. it's version 1.0.5 Let me know if it fixed your problem
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Works fine. thx for this fast update. I hope Malimar.tv dont change more in the future,I had a long conversation with them,because it was not only kodi which had problems with login some Windows and Android Browser had the same problem.

You awesome dude, thumbs up
Works for me!! So happy. Thanks dknights! You the man! Yay!
YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!

Working now.
Thank you for the fix. I guess we have to count on your generosity until the site settles down and stops changing things.
Works fine now!! Smile
Donated for my happieness!! Smile

THANKS!!!

Mvh// Andy
Damn....

Today I only get:
"Your session has expired
Please Login again"

Sad
(2015-06-10, 20:39)andyhakansson Wrote: Damn....

Today I only get:
Please Login again"

Sad

have you tried logging in again? exit the addon then go back in?

Update: I see what's causing the issue. So they implemented this two session only check. If you login from your xbmc device and also from your pc then on another device it kicks out the first device which in this case the xbmc device causing the token that is stored to be invalid and you need to re-login again. when I get the chance I'll have to add a check that if the session is invalid to re-logging in automatically and get a new token.

so to reiterate if you login and create a third session it will invalidate the token you created in the first session. If you login to your addon then use your pc to log into one browser then logged in using another browser this counts as two separate session and will also kick out the addon session as well.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
dknight

Thanks for the hard work that you do and keeping us up to date on everything. Much love and appreciation
(2015-06-11, 00:38)dknlght Wrote:
(2015-06-10, 20:39)andyhakansson Wrote: Damn....

Today I only get:
Please Login again"

Sad

have you tried logging in again? exit the addon then go back in?

Update: I see what's causing the issue. So they implemented this two session only check. If you login from your xbmc device and also from your pc then on another device it kicks out the first device which in this case the xbmc device causing the token that is stored to be invalid and you need to re-login again. when I get the chance I'll have to add a check that if the session is invalid to re-logging in automatically and get a new token.

so to reiterate if you login and create a third session it will invalidate the token you created in the first session. If you login to your addon then use your pc to log into one browser then logged in using another browser this counts as two separate session and will also kick out the addon session as well.

Just today, I'm having the same "your session has expired" problem. I tried setting it to default and delete the authcode but still no luck. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling as Malimartv as well. No luck.

Maybe Malimartv modified their site again. Is anyone else having the same problem today?

Thanks in advance!
no,for me everthing works fine, we watched today live tv and thai drama .

maybe your malimar.tv premium expired ,have you tried to log in with a normal browser?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand) 8