• 3(current)
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
(2013-01-07, 09:29)devilshura Wrote: Great and best for my local add-on.I'm looking for add-ons like this for along time.Thank for your developing.
-If you want a skin for display thai font.I already mod confuence(frodo12) skin for my own used.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B1EzEDXW...t=download

Wow that is amazing! I want to have just like that Angel
But I am using XBMC 11 Eden and not Frodo because I can't use skin that I like Aeon MQ3. But meaw.... That look so good Q_Q
(2013-01-08, 00:50)Taftus Wrote: Wow that is amazing! I want to have just like that Angel
But I am using XBMC 11 Eden and not Frodo because I can't use skin that I like Aeon MQ3. But meaw.... That look so good Q_Q
For Eden?I have been make an installation package for use in Thai.That contained RAR-SFX.exe.One is addons.exe it's has both Nox and MQ4.You can manual extract for separate use.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1EzEDX...k5qTXpkcWM
(2013-01-08, 08:46)devilshura Wrote:
(2013-01-08, 00:50)Taftus Wrote: Wow that is amazing! I want to have just like that Angel
For Eden?I have been make an installation package for use in Thai.That contained RAR-SFX.exe.One is addons.exe it's has both Nox and MQ4.You can manual extract for separate use.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1EzEDX...k5qTXpkcWM

Wow! Amazing! I will try it right away, didn't saw that you made that post ^_^

EDIT: I see there's 6 files inside: Advancedsettings.exe and one that I can't read because I believe it is in Thai? Fonts.exe, mediasconfig.exe, skin.exe and xbmc-eden-ds.exe where do I putt all these files? O_o (terrible sorry because I am not so good in these XBMC stuff).
It's not working now.
(2013-01-23, 04:23)oldpoem Wrote: It's not working now.

the page on the site that lists the episodes for each drama isn't working at the moment not sure if it's temporary or not. If it doesn't come back I'll have to find a different way to get the episode list. currently I'm away from my development pc for a while so I won't be able to make that change until then I get back. Sorry guys.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Great app. TV links work fine.

When trying to view any of the drama's nothing is getting listed. Ont he website you you can pay a monthly subscriptions can this be includied in the add-on?

Just read your post above. I think this could be because you have to be registered on the site now to view the items. If some settings can be included so we can put our username and password in would be great.

Thanks
(2013-01-25, 18:53)bill4932 Wrote: Great app. TV links work fine.

When trying to view any of the drama's nothing is getting listed. Ont he website you you can pay a monthly subscriptions can this be includied in the add-on?

Just read your post above. I think this could be because you have to be registered on the site now to view the items. If some settings can be included so we can put our username and password in would be great.

Thanks

even if you register and login it still says you need to login that's why I think there's something wrong with the page.

update: nvm it seems that they fixed it and the episodes only show after you login. I have to redo to episode page to use another source that doesn't require a login. this will take some time
Thanks for the update
finally got a chance to fix the episode list issues. Let me know if it still doesn't work
Works great, thanks. Did notice that channel 3 5 9 are inop today, not sure if it is related to provider problem or not.
(2013-02-01, 12:31)berkenna Wrote: Works great, thanks. Did notice that channel 3 5 9 are inop today, not sure if it is related to provider problem or not.

I'll check it out. those channels work on their site so maybe they change the live url
Doesn't work for me either, channel 3, 5 and 9. I hope it fix soon ^_^ But channel 7 seems to be working fine. And I have changed to XBMC 12 now I hope that wasn't the case.
Ok I've fixed channel 3,5, and 9 plus added 4 more live channels
Looks like it is not working today, worked this morning, now back to no listings showing
(2013-02-02, 06:44)berkenna Wrote: Looks like it is not working today, worked this morning, now back to no listings showing

LOL the mydootv guys seems to be going through and make all their pages require login. I'm starting to wonder if they know about my addon and is blocking all my methods. Well I have one more trick up my sleeve if they block this too then they definitely are blocking my addon

I'll make another update soon

Update:
Ok so it should be working now and much improved. Now you no longer have to test which server region will work it should always now pick a working region plus I've added the option to watch each video in HD. Again we'll see if this method dies in the next few days.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand) 8