Req Coarse subtitle shift in XBMC subtitles
It would be great to have the option to shift the subtitles ahead by minutes from 0 to 200, with maybe optional accuracy steps.
This would allow to use the addon to get the subtitles while watching streamed live movie channels.
Let's say you catch a movie on a live channel, but it started 15 minutes ago, you could coarse shift the subtitles to approx the right time and use the existing fine delay tuning to get it perfect.
(Only need the ahead shift, since you usually catch the movie after it started)
Or, alternatively, leave the existing delay mechanism, but offer several resolutions (10 min step, 1 min step, 20 sec, step, 1 sec step, 0.1 sec step)
I realized that maybe this should be a request for the coreXBMC, because the subtitles addon only fetches the subtitle, right.
It is not in charge of the subtitle delay. Am I right?
it is more core XBMC thing, you can however adjust the subtitle delay range in advanced settings
@amet

Thanks, I will post in the other forum.
Is the delay you mention the one in the player lower icons? It allows +10sec to -10sec shift. I am talking about many minutes shift.
(2012-12-08, 22:20)ilomambo Wrote: @amet

Thanks, I will post in the other forum.
Is the delay you mention the one in the player lower icons? It allows +10sec to -10sec shift. I am talking about many minutes shift.

yes, you could make it "10000" I think, not sure if there is upper limit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Coarse subtitle shift in XBMC subtitles0