• 3(current)
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)
Glad you got it sorted... Smile

For those who are interested in a bit statistics...
Within 10 days, the skin was downloaded more than 600 times...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
(2012-12-16, 18:09)Gr8rtek Wrote: Thanks again for updating my favorite skin for my favorite media center!
Thanks man, did you update the pictures on your webpage, too? Big Grin

mad-max
[/quote]

I'm working on it. I did post pictures today to the *new* "Post Your Setup" thread today and gave props to Confluence MOD-2 Smile

Yeah cool! Will take a look... Smile
(2012-12-18, 10:18)mad-max Wrote: Yeah, that's Extranfanart for the library and MultiImage support in main menu...
See my Confluence MOD Vol. 2...there are these features implemented...

mad-max
I tried your Mod yesterday.
Extrafanart/MultiImage works fine when I'm in the movie or series library Smile
But in the main menu, I only have your standard background Sad
(2012-12-19, 15:18)blinkel Wrote: But in the main menu, I only have your standard background Sad
You enabled "Separate Backdrops" in SkinSettings?
You need to do this in order to choose between single image or multiimage in home...

mad-max

The cycling video db fanart is no more avaiable in frodo, if it's that what you mean.
First off, thanks for the skin. But I am having an issue.

I have hidden programs from the main menu. It has hidden the words, but there is now a blank "place holder" where programs should be. Is there any way to remove that?

here's a SS of the issue

Also is there a way (setting or editing files) so that when selecting Video's from the main menu it always goes to the files menu? This was part of the Eden Confluence skin that was removed for Frodo.

*edit - fix pic link
Hi

Just gets "Dependesis not met", so can`t install.

I have downloaded the skin with zip button on git hub.
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2012-12-19, 21:59)mikildemion Wrote: I have hidden programs from the main menu. It has hidden the words, but there is now a blank "place holder" where programs should be. Is there any way to remove that?

here's a SS of the issue
Can't reproduce that issue...
Did you enable any custom home buttons and did not specify a name?
Maybe you delete the MOD settings in guisettings.xml and start with a clean state...

(2012-12-19, 21:59)mikildemion Wrote: Also is there a way (setting or editing files) so that when selecting Video's from the main menu it always goes to the files menu? This was part of the Eden Confluence skin that was removed for Frodo.
Only by editing Home.xml in 720p folder of the skin...

See line 1107 and change both onclicks to
PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,return)</onclick

(2012-12-20, 10:52)pettergulbra Wrote: Just gets "Dependesis not met", so can`t install.
Please use repository.xbmcnerds for Frodo

(2012-12-20, 11:03)mad-max Wrote:
(2012-12-20, 10:52)pettergulbra Wrote: Just gets "Dependesis not met", so can`t install.
Please use repository.xbmcnerds for Frodo

I have tried that to, forgot to mention that.
If I use that, after I have installed it of course. (Get add-ons->xbmcnerds.com Add-ons (Frodo)->Add-on repository->(I only getSmilexbmcnerds.com Add.ons (Frodo).
If I push this, the only thing I get is the management for the repository, disable and uninstall.

Petter
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
@butchabay:
The cycling video db fanart is no more avaiable in frodo

If this is true, I wonder whether Frodo should be called a progress. As far as presentation is concerned, there was nothing as useful/pleasing as the revolving extrafanart/extrathumbs. You could just spend time watching the home screen, so nice was the slideshow. At the same time, you did a quick and dirty review of your library. I wish the devs bring this feature back.
Quote:@butchabay:

If this is true, I wonder whether Frodo should be called a progress. As far as presentation is concerned, there was nothing as useful/pleasing as the revolving extrafanart/extrathumbs. You could just spend time watching the home screen, so nice was the slideshow. At the same time, you did a quick and dirty review of your library. I wish the devs bring this feature back.
Using skins: customized Xonfluence, Unity, Amber, Estuary.
(2012-12-19, 16:54)mad-max Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 15:18)blinkel Wrote: But in the main menu, I only have your standard background Sad
You enabled "Separate Backdrops" in SkinSettings?
You need to do this in order to choose between single image or multiimage in home...

mad-max
Means that I have to active "Separate Backdrops" and choose the folder for the "multi-image-slideshow"?
Would be a way since Artwork Downloader can download all artworks into one folder.

Quote:
Quote:@butchabay:

True..have to agree. Loved that in XBMC11 with Rapier..
@Petter:
What version of the Repo do you have installed?
You need Version 1.1.3 of repository xbmcnerds frodo...

@DiMag:
You can have cycling these, but you need to have all fanarts in one directory and need to specify this as multi image folder
Ofcourse we have the fantastic artwork organizer Smile
Thanks mad_max, I'll do it that way. Still I am very unhappy with the concept of a single location for all fanart. Maintenance is so much easier with an extrafanart/extrathumbs folder.

On the other hand...does it work with subfolders? (An additional advantage of recognizing subfolders would be the ability of the slideshow to print on-screen the name of the subfolder, thus the descriptive name of the movie/tvshow. I often had the problem, when enjoying the fanart slideshows, of admiring a particular fanart, only to realize that I had no idea what video source it refers to.)
Using skins: customized Xonfluence, Unity, Amber, Estuary.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)3