• 4(current)
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)
how to stop the home menu from carouseling...

a few days back i found a post with a one parameter change in an xml file that lets the home menu hit the left and right ends instead of forever scrolling, i cant find the post and ive been searching for 45 min now.

Pointers? thanks,
-aPeg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh shoot, i found it but it was for a different skin

In HomeMenu.xml modify line 21
Change wraplist to fixedlist

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should have tried it first, just make the wraplist to fixedlist change but to Home.xml line 948 (will need to reboot)

Thanks
Hi

Cant seem to find the answer to this anywhere; how do you set up the cover wall visualisation? It looks like you just need to enter the directory location of the artwork but i can only find my tvshow and movie thumbnails in the userdata folder, what do i need to do?

Many thanks

Pete
mad-max:
The only link I find here is to 1.1.2, and is in the first post.

Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
at are the settings - needed to setup a view like this?? I am going crazy, i must be missing some settings config - I don't see fanart, background, etc. anywhere

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/d...1_1280.jpg

i see i can get this view in the movie section
but when i go to the files menu
show info it there but it does not work.

it don;t seem to work
(2012-12-20, 22:32)huzz456 Wrote: Cant seem to find the answer to this anywhere; how do you set up the cover wall visualisation? It looks like you just need to enter the directory location of the artwork but i can only find my tvshow and movie thumbnails in the userdata folder, what do i need to do?
CoverWall Visualization needs CD covers...you need to place all your CD covers in one directory and enter the path to it...So it looks like this:

(2012-12-20, 22:52)pettergulbra Wrote: The only link I find here is to 1.1.2, and is in the first post.
You need to update this one in XBMC to 1.1.3. Just highlight the repo, open context and "Check for updates"
Then you should be able to install the skin...

(2012-12-21, 00:51)MrBeer Wrote: at are the settings - needed to setup a view like this?? I am going crazy, i must be missing some settings config - I don't see fanart, background, etc. anywhere
This view is only available in library view. You populated your video library?

- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Thanks, it had updated it self throu the night
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
Sad 
(2012-12-19, 21:59)mikildemion Wrote: First off, thanks for the skin. But I am having an issue.
I have hidden programs from the main menu. It has hidden the words, but there is now a blank "place holder" where programs should be. Is there any way to remove that?

I've run into the same issue and I can no longer get rid of it Sad. Whatever I change in the modded Confluence settings, I always get those random blank place holders (unless I don't hide any entry in the main menu). They don't seem to be in fixed positions, seem to change randomly when I play around with the settings.

How can I get rid of it? I already tried switching back to standard Confluence, removing all skin entries for modded Confluence in the guisettings.xml, restarting, but... when switching to modded confluence again the settings remain the same and the random blank placeholders reappear.

Unfortunately back to boring standard Confluence once again Sad.
I could not reproduce this issue, yet.
Gimme a bit more time for testing...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Cover wall visualisation is the reason my friends keep drooling when they visit Smile
Thx a million for frodo update. Donation just went through.

ps.
update first post for installation instructions to avoid same question over and over
(2012-12-23, 11:25)mad-max Wrote: I could not reproduce this issue, yet.
Gimme a bit more time for testing...

mad-max

I had the same issue with two blank spaces on the home menu. I tracked down my issue to the two Custom Favourites. I commented both Custom Favourites out (in Home.xml and Skin Settings.xml), refreshed the skin and it appears to have fixed my issue.

Nice mod by the way.
1) MUSIC always takes to library. I don't use library , it is turned off. Any ideas?

2) There used to be a setting that VIDEOS takes me to files directly. Can't find it anywhere?

thx

--

I fixed both by modifing Home.xml but user need to have a choice here (radio buttons)

Is it possible to have changing backdrops inside Music and Videos menus?
Backdrops are only rotating when in main screen.
When I pick Music or Videos (or any other) it defaults to SKINDEFAULT.jpg

thx
Is this repository still working? I have downloaded it. I went to Addon's. Install Addon from Zip file and it installs successfully. Then I goto the get addon's and can see the XBMCNerds.com-Addon and when I click on that it just takes me to the Add-on information where I can uninstall the repository. I thought I'm supposed to see SKIN somewhere so I can install it?

Read first few posts in this thread.

You need to update repo to higher version and then force refresh on it.
(2012-12-27, 21:36)uomiarz Wrote: Read first few posts in this thread.

You need to update repo to higher version and then force refresh on it.

Thanks. Very odd but the screen where you can configure or uninstall the Repo. It shows 1.1.3 and I clicked Rollback. It showed 1.1.2 as an avail rollback version so I just clicked 1.1.3 again and it then said. Addon Enabled and suddendly the SKIN option appeared where I can now choose Confluence Mod Vol2.

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)3