Proposed A10 build any suggestions?? UPDATED PAGE 2
ASUS Black 12X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 12X DVD-RAM 8X BD-ROM 8MB Cache SATA Blu-ray Burner BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS................................ASUS Blu-ray

or

LG Black 14X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 5X DVD-RAM 12X BD-ROM 4MB Cache SATA BDXL Blu-Ray Burner with SW, 3D Play Back - BH14NS40............ LG Blu-ray

Or do you recommend another one these are just two of the many to choose from.

Also do you think i will have problems with the A10 as previous post suggested?
(2012-12-11, 10:45)tazz0710 Wrote: ASUS Black 12X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 12X DVD-RAM 8X BD-ROM 8MB Cache SATA Blu-ray Burner BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS................................ASUS Blu-ray

or

LG Black 14X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 5X DVD-RAM 12X BD-ROM 4MB Cache SATA BDXL Blu-Ray Burner with SW, 3D Play Back - BH14NS40............ LG Blu-ray

Or do you recommend another one these are just two of the many to choose from.

Also do you think i will have problems with the A10 as previous post suggested?
I have several LG blu-ray drives, and I'm very happy with all of them. What is the problem with A10?

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Can anyone tell me what the difference is here only thing i ca see is half height whats that mean?

Blu-Ray comparison
(2012-12-12, 03:03)tazz0710 Wrote: Can anyone tell me what the difference is here only thing i ca see is half height whats that mean?

Blu-Ray comparison
Both blu-ray drives are half-height, which is half-height of the old HDD....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
MSI Socket FM2/AMD A75/A&GbE/MicroATX Motherboard FM2-A75MA-E35.................Motherboard edited
AMD A10-5800K APU 3.8Ghz .............................................................................CPU
Scythe BIG SHURIKEN 2 Rev B. (SCBSK-2100).......................................................CPU Cooler
Silverstone Tek GD05B-USB3.0 Aluminum/Steel Micro ATX HTPC...............................Case edited
Kingston Hyper X 4 GB (2x2GB Modules) 1866MHz DDR3..........................................Memory
Crucial m4 128GB 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SATA 6Gb/s CT128M4SSD2...................SSD Hard Drive edited
LG BH14NS40 14X SATA Blu-ray BDXL.................................................................Bluray Drive edited
Seasonic 430W SLI ATX12V Power Supply S12II 430 BRONZE..................................Power Supply New

Thanks for all of the feedback i have edited a few things and added the power supply could you please look at this and let me know if you think it will be a good build or if there is anything i can change to make it better. Thanks.

I want to be able to run
1080p
3D
HD audio
Emulators
Bluray

Thanks in advance
does this look ok?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Proposed A10 build any suggestions?? UPDATED PAGE 20