Xperience 1080 Simple Video Plugins
Hi guys,
I have just installed Openelec 3.x (Frodo Beta 2) and the Xperience 1080 v2 plugin which is excellent.

Does anyone know any simple single channel Live TV streaming plugins which don't have sub-menus?

For example: I was hoping to have a plugin linked on the TV home page which links directly to the BBC World News Live RTMP stream (and I could set a nice BBC World News logo for the home screen). I know there is the LiveStreams plugin and the WorldNews plugins which both allow you to play BBC World News from sub menus but can I link directly to the live stream from the home screen? Maybe someone knows a very simple live stream plugin for one channel which could be modified?

The aim of this is to maximise usability which I believe is the purpose of Xperience1080 in the first place.

Cheers,
Mike
Just get to the channel you want to use and add it to your Favourites, then link that Favourites to the home menu.
Thanks Hitcher. I managed to get it working by creating .strm files with the RTMP urls and then favouring them as you mentioned above. I hope this helps others.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience 1080 Simple Video Plugins0