The TVDB
Thumbs Up 
Does anybody know of a better scraper than the default TV show scraper 'The TVDB'?
universal scraper
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2012-12-09, 12:15)TRaSH Wrote: universal scraper

I have changed the source for my tv shows from scraper 'the TVDB' to 'universal scraper. As we speak it i now sorting my tv shows into the movie category & giving them movie information. How can I change this so my tv shows go in their own category & the right information is assigned to the file
The Universal Scraper is for movies. You assigned your tv show folder as a movie content type. That is why it is scanning them in as movies.
I guessed that. Can i get universal scraper for tv shows?
What's wrong with thetvdb scraper? It works very well for me.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I have one or two seasons that it wont recognize. Castle is one
It may be a naming convention error then. Or, if you're confident with the your naming scheme, try deleting the tvshow.nfo and rescan.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I have castle and everything OK. I named the folder "Castle (2009)"
Is there's something wrong with the TVDB scraping at the moment? Doesnt work at all for me.
sorry for my big mistake,
i was reading several topics at one time,
and gave you the wrong anser.
there shoudn't be anything wrong with the TVDB.
i've tried it earlier today when testing Frodo RC1.
which 2 series doesn't it scrape ? (except Castle (2009))
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2012-12-14, 20:21)Idgeinc Wrote: Is there's something wrong with the TVDB scraping at the moment? Doesnt work at all for me.

Sorry my bad.
Forgot I was playing around with my Firewall yesterday, manage to block the content from tvdb with screening options.
I have 7 seasons of How I met your mother in Italian, and TVDB scraped them correctly. Same files, scraped with TVDB on another pc, with the same settings ("it"), episode titles are retrieved in English. What's going on here?
Verify the Settings page for that particular show also is set for "it" as the language, rather than relying on the overall setting of "it" for the scraper.
I did. I have two subfolders, ENG for shows in English (set to 'en'), and ITA for shows in Italian (set to 'it'). The scraper correctly retrieves the Italian version of "How I met your mother" - I know that because it is called "E alla fine arriva mamma" in Italian, but then on the main page in shows the title in English, and in English are episode titles too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The TVDB0