Aeon boot up
Hello guys. When xbmc starts. A screen with a blue spin png icon rotating and "AEON" title appears with something like: "a white screen is available" if I don't press nothing it stops and show my xbmc normally after few seconds. If I press any key it shows up XBMC. Any way to delete that and to make xbmc going to my home by default? It's annoying, Thanks!
You might wanna read here
That's there by default, and is not meant to be removed. The time it takes is used for some elements to be loaded properly. So no, you cannot disable it without any coding editing. Also, the "white theme is available..." text appears only the first two times you boot XBMC, after that is just the loader icon.
(2012-12-09, 14:22)CutSickAss Wrote: That's there by default, and is not meant to be removed. The time it takes is used for some elements to be loaded properly. So no, you cannot disable it without any coding editing. Also, the "white theme is available..." text appears only the first two times you boot XBMC, after that is just the loader icon.

Yes I see that the white screen is now off. Okay. Good to know that this is a need. Thanks for the support guys. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon boot up0