NZBMatrix shutdown.
Sad 

Undecided

Oh well. Looks like usenet services just got a bit harder to use, especially the automation of sickbeard, et al. I can't say that I'm not disappointed, but I guess it was inevitable, really.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Dammit Sad
Bad news, but there are alternatives!
What are some good alternatives?
(2012-12-09, 21:28)thrak76 Wrote: Undecided

Oh well. Looks like usenet services just got a bit harder to use, especially the automation of sickbeard, et al. I can't say that I'm not disappointed, but I guess it was inevitable, really.

Sickbeard's fine if you enable Sick Beard Index.
(2012-12-09, 23:22)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-12-09, 21:28)thrak76 Wrote: Undecided

Sickbeard's fine if you enable Sick Beard Index.

Where does it index from?

Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-12-09, 23:19)dieselboy27 Wrote: What are some good alternatives?

NzbMovieSeeker is a pretty decent site..
I just put NZBfriends on the list too...
Assuming we're allowed to discuss sites here, I'm now using NZBs.in and binsearch.info. They're both nowhere near as good as NZBMatrix but will suffice for now. Anyone got any others that are actually useable? There are a few out there now that are closed for registration.
Binsearch.info is damn confusing to search through! I use it as a last resort occasionally.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

nzbclub.com is my alternative
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I had no alternative Confused Having to find one today, so far I'm not feeling the ones I've seen. Sad times. Sad
Doesn't SB have its own index? That should pull most of your stuff. I'll guess I'll find out tonight if it pulls the shows its supposed to.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2012-12-10, 03:08)htpc guy Wrote: Doesn't SB have its own index? That should pull most of your stuff. I'll guess I'll find out tonight if it pulls the shows its supposed to.

Me too. Smile

It's at the top of the my list for providers.
NZBs.in is the next best solution.
Unfortunately all the REALLY good ones are invite only Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NZBMatrix shutdown.0