Stream Movies
Currently I'm using Windows Media Player for streaming movies that are stored on my pc, to my blu ray player. It used to work, now it doesn't. So I'm giving XBMC a try. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to go about doing this with XBMC installed on my pc? Believe me I have spent a lot of time searching for this topic on this site with no success.
TV: Samsung LCD series 6
Blu Ray Player: Panasonic DMP-BDT220
Xbox
PC: Windows 7 64bit
Thank you
Be easy, I'm new to all this. Basically I just want to know how to play movies stored on my pc, on my t.v. If XBMC can do this, tell me how please. Or point to a thread I missed on this site, a link on the net or something.
XBMC is the media player... Give the Faq page and the wiki's a glance. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBMC_FAQ and it's output is from your PC gfx connector (DVI-D, VGA, HDMI, Component, S-Video or whatever your system supports, HDMI recommended) and most plug this signal into a receiver (I take it the Blu-Ray Player is acting as a reciever and HDMI swtich?) or panel that will take that signal and shoot it to your LCD. At this point XBMC doesn't offer a 'streaming' option.
Oh, ok. I guess i'm stuck with WMP, maybe. I might give Mezzmo a try. Anyway thanks for the reply PatK.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream Movies 0