Missing Titles in Library
New user. Please be easy on me. Searched and couldn't find help.

When TMDB changes the name on a title it goes missing in my library since it doesn't know what to scrape. For example: Capricorn One (1977) has recently changed to Capricorn One (1978) and is no longer appearing in the library. I don't know it goes missing because the title name is now wrong and has been omited due to the TMDB change. I know I can still find it if I navigate to the folder it lives in where I see a default thumb for it and then I can manually update the name and it once again shows back up in the library. Is there a setting so this same default thumb appears in the library view, alerting me it needs attention or at least still able to access it from there? (Mediabrowser does this) My family is missing out on watching titles since they only navigate the library which is shrinking everytime TMDB changes the name of a title.

I'm using Eden 11.0/Aeon Nox.
The title folders do not contain any metadata, artwork, nfo's, xml's, etc.
Any help would be much appreciated.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Titles in Library 0