"TV Shows" + "Recordings"
Is there a way I can merge the Live TV Recordings and the TV Shows library's? For simplicity, having one place for the family to watch tv shows would just make sense. I'm sure this won't happen in a long time or if ever; but was just curious if it is available and i'm missing how to do it with menu editing or something...

Also, is there a way to filter/sort recorded shows and give more info like the TV Shows library? As of right now I can only see you can view by date or by show, but that is about it. Sorting through 100's of kids shows just to find one for the wife and me, is a pain in the rear. Smile
You can check out MythicalLibrarian. It is a User Job that will run on your Myth Backend. It takes the Myth recordings and renames them to XBMC recognizable names then moves them into your library folder.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=MythicalLibrarian
Athlon x2 3.0GHz, 4GB, 80GB Intel 320 SSD, 3.5TB NAS4FREE, OpenElec, Frodo, Xperience 1080
Yeah thanks. I've been running MythicalLibrarian for years, it works great for what it is. But now that XBMC has PVR, I would just like something more integrated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"TV Shows" + "Recordings"0