Streaming from Apple Time Capsule to Android device
How do I stream mainly movies but also music, from my Apple Time Capsule to my various android devices like Samsung phone and tablet....

My current setup with streaming from my Apple TC to my TV via windows laptop is ok, but a bit overkill as I would prefer to run XBMC via android device.

Use the SMB (wiki) protocol in your XBMC devices, and that should work with the TC.
Thanks guys ! - Looking forward to try it out within a few days....
Deleted posts that had nothing to do with XBMC...

This is xbmc.org, people.
@ Ned Scott - First of all, once again thank you for helping me out - You and the ther guy made my day !
actually the the post from the other guy with the Es File explorer explanation helped me quite a lot, as it showed the correct SMB path and the setup in ES FE is similar to setting up XBMC with my Apple TC.
So for me it had a lot to do with my new favorite media center SW beeing XBMC !
Otherwise I would have had to ask you for a further guide relating to your post on how to setup SMB with my TC.

On another note, I have now experienced that the audio level when streaming from TC to XBMC is quite low compared to streaming to other players like on my MB Air.
- I have enhanced the level in the audio settings in XBMC with only limited improvement.....
(Could be that this issue requires me to post elsewhere in this forum....)
The source of the file shouldn't affect volume. Not sure what that could be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming from Apple Time Capsule to Android device0