Frodo beta3: No streamdetails exported to .nfo files?
Hi,

Have a setup that was working fine in Eden: each movie and tv episode in my library had an .nfo file, with the streamdetails section included, which was added to the .nfo file by XBMC's Export Video Library feature.

I recently upgraded one of my PCs to Frodo beta3, so I could take a look at new features and test things etc (like you would with a new version) before adding it to my main HTPC.

I tested Frodo by adding a new tvshow to my library along the lines of the following process:
1) Add files to proper source directory. At this point, there are no .nfo files or episode thumbnails: Just the video files, and local poster/banner/fanart
2) Tell XBMC to rescan library.
3) Once the new show was found and episodes added, I viewed each season's worth of episodes in order for XBMC to pick up stream information (i.e. audio and video format HD/SD etc)
4) I then go to Settings - Video - Library - Export video library, then choosing Separate files, 'Yes' to exporting thumbnails, 'No' to actor thumbnails, and 'No' to overwriting old files. This just adds .nfo files and episode thumbnails to those episodes that don't have them.

Once the export is done, I've gone to the new tvshow folder, to just check that everything went as expected. I opened an episode .nfo file, and noticed that the <fileinfo><streamdetails></streamdetails></fileinfo> section wasn't added. This section was added using Eden.

Is this a new change, or a bug?

Thanks in advance for your time,

~Jondar

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo beta3: No streamdetails exported to .nfo files?0