Plot scroll in during pause and file list
Hello all Im so thankful for this forum it has solved many of my problems. I do however have an issue I cant figure out. At one point while using the metropolis theme when displaying my movies list at the bottom in Low List mode if the plot info was to long it would auto scroll the whole plot it would also scroll when the movie was paused. This function is now gone for some reason and I cant figure out how I got it to work I like this feature because you can get the whole plot info with out hitting "i" on the keyboard for info.

Can someone please tell me how to enable this again.

Thanks for any help.
In 'Confluence' skin there is option to enable autoscrolling of plot under Settings > Skin settings.
Thanks baijuxavior I did find that in Confluence and it is working fine when I switch to Metropolis it dosent work anymore. It use to work but I dont know what changed. Thanks for the help!

[EDIT]I just found it in Metropolis under general but it still doesnt work oh well maybe just a minor bug... Thanks again.
Yeah, I'm seeing the same bug with XBMC 11 using Metropolis. The plot info won't auto-scroll. If I change to another skin, auto-scroll starts to work again.
This is fixed in 2.0.1. You'll see the new version shortly.
(2013-03-12, 15:47)jingai Wrote: This is fixed in 2.0.1. You'll see the new version shortly.

Thanks for fixing that!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot scroll in during pause and file list0