Box Set question
Ok i read about how to add movies that are part of a box set into a group so I can obviously group them together, but what if I had movies that werent part of a boxset so to speak AND would like to sort them manually could I do this? Here is what I want. I want to create a boxset that is all the movies of the avengers 'Captian America, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, and finally the avengers'

I would like to have them sorted just like that that is the chronological order leading into the avengers movie (as far as I know). I tried creating NFO files for each one and with the SORT tag i added The Avengers 1 and 2 and 3 etc but it still sorting them by year of release.

Any help would be great Smile
<sorttitle>avengers 1</sorttitle> is the tag you need to use

Also they must all be in the same set such as <set>Avengers</set>

there is also the possiblity you have sort by year enabled rather than title
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

are you refreshing/rescan the parent folder?
Funny, I was thinking pretty much the same thing with the same set of movies. Happy to hear that there may be a way to do it. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Box Set question0