Mac OS X - Since Frodo b2 Playback stutter after 1 hour, 2 minutes and 8 seconds

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread Closed
Ned Scott Offline
Wiki Guy
(2013-09-06 08:53)Memphiz Wrote:  Gotham 13.0 and Frodo 12.3 if and only if we do a 12.3 Point Release at all.

Oh man, I would think this alone would make it worth it for Mac OS X. Several users not being able to play a whole movie, and you smashed that SOB bug! :D

Full disclosure: I work for WeTek. However, this is my personal account, and my words and opinion are my own.

You can make easy links to the Kodi Wiki Manual using double brackets around common Kodi words: [[debug log]] = debug log (wiki), [[Video library]] = Video library (wiki), [[SMB]] = SMB (wiki) , [[userdata]] = userdata (wiki), etc
find
roma Offline
(2013-09-06 08:53)Memphiz Wrote:  Gotham 13.0 and Frodo 12.3 if and only if we do a 12.3 Point Release at all.

Respect an many, many thanks for your patience and persistence in finding this bug.
find
Memphiz Offline
Non-Serving Developer
Thx for the respect of all of you. But sry - i have to close this thread because every time it pops up on top of the list again i get a heart attack ... Wink

AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
find
Martijn Offline
Team Kodi
lmao

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
find
Memphiz Offline
Non-Serving Developer
Stop it! Big Grin

AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
find
davilla Offline
Retired-Team-XBMC Developer
eh ?

MediaInfo : http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
find
Memphiz Offline
Non-Serving Developer
* Memphiz gets a heart attack and sees the light on the end of the tunnel... (its darker then thought cause of the high energy prices latly they had to dim it...)

find
Thread Closed