• 3(current)
[WIP] Titan
(2012-12-19, 04:55)jamesdm Wrote: Really nice skin, im using from in my raspberry pi and i see in the top left thinks like home.xml or videofullscreen.xml seems that i missing something like.
Any help?
Thanks.

I belive that is the debug screen/info you are seeing. You should be able to turn it off via Settings - Debug
I am not sure if I am using the corrct terms for it. But it was on for me aswell when I first tried Titan out. I believe it is the same info as you get/see when using the Foundation skin, I think I read that somewhere.

That is correct. Just disable debugging and it will disappear.

Ideally skin settings should not be distributed with a skin Wink
Jup turn of debugging in settings.

(2012-12-19, 09:37)Kibje Wrote: That is correct. Just disable debugging and it will disappear.

Ideally skin settings should not be distributed with a skin Wink

Big Grin
I have added Alpha 10

-I have include the OSD and a Dialog-Bussy. (Pic on Page 1)

greetz
reazorFX
(2012-12-20, 07:16)reazorFX Wrote: I have added Alpha 10

greetz
reazorFX

are you trying to get me from avalon to titan?
(2012-12-20, 11:19)noiz13 Wrote:
(2012-12-20, 07:16)reazorFX Wrote: I have added Alpha 10

greetz
reazorFX

are you trying to get me from avalon to titan?

hi bro.

come to the dark side DevilBig Grin
I've been using Avalon for quite some time now, but I'm really digging Titan. Great job Reazor!!
(2012-12-20, 16:59)Leo8978 Wrote: I've been using Avalon for quite some time now, but I'm really digging Titan. Great job Reazor!!

Thx mate!

And I have add a pic from the new status of the OSD.
Hi,

just watched the mediaportal 1.3 feature video (if someone wants to see the skin in action - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-za4HUo1snc) ..

... and (haha, yes, undoubtedly xbmc outstrips mediaportal in every way, but) the titan skin could be one of my preferred skins here !

It's great that you port it to the worlds best media center ;-)

Since mediaportal has TV support I hope that PVR support is part of your work too ?

Greetz

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
(2012-12-21, 12:50)LastCoder Wrote: Hi,

just watched the mediaportal 1.3 feature video (if someone wants to see the skin in action - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-za4HUo1snc) ..

... and (haha, yes, undoubtedly xbmc outstrips mediaportal in every way, but) the titan skin could be one of my preferred skins here !

It's great that you port it to the worlds best media center ;-)

Since mediaportal has TV support I hope that PVR support is part of your work too ?

Greetz

LastCoder

Yeah PVR will include to! It´s a importand part of a skin and so also Titan will get it.

But some things befor, here we go: Big Grin

I have finish the OSD. Pics on Page 1

greetz

And Now Playing finish:

Hi ReazorFX,

Will you make the PVR stuff the same as MP in terms of you see the guide first, along with some program information? So far most skins that implement PVR haven't changed much from the default way of doing things and I find it rather frustrating that PVR is still lagging behind in terms of looks and usability (I do understand there is a limit due to how much PVR code is in XBMC).

If you could make this skin react in the same way as MP then I think we would have a winner :-D My only request is to try and do a 12 or 16 guide view with information!

Chris
Hi Chris,

the PVR will be like in Confluence (only in Titan style) . I think it´s the best we have.
But first I make the hole dialogs and some menus then I can start whit the PVR.

Greetz
Hi Reazor, so selecting live tv would bring up a list of channels with now/next rather than a timeline?
(2012-12-23, 09:21)benoire Wrote: Hi Reazor, so selecting live tv would bring up a list of channels with now/next rather than a timeline?

Is it in a current skin include the way you want it?
I will see what I can do Wink
It´s a lot of to do before.

So I have update Titan-0.0.2

What´s new

- NowPlaying
- DialogExtendedProcessBar
- DialogVideoInfo
- DialogProgress
- DialogSelect
- Some Basic-Animation
- Background at Home-Menu

greetz