Installing hard drive into Antec fusion remote case
I'am currently installing a 'Seagate 3TB 3.5inch 7200RPM 64MB cache SATA3 hard drive' into my 'Antec fusion remote black case' This is all very new to me and I was wondering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction of a tutorial or give me some advice yourself. Any help would be much appreciated and as always thank you.
What are the problems you're having? What is stopping you from putting it in?
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Your case has mounting bays for up to two 3.5" internal hard drives, so you should be good to go with that pairing. However, if what you're asking is how to assemble a computer, you should consult the many available on-line guides, which include step-by-step instructions and photos/videos. Just Google for: how to build a computer
You can also find specific information here: http://www.antec.com/pdf/manuals/Fusion_...manual.pdf
Installing HDD is pretty easy. Remove the top screws to open the bay. Insert the HDD in the HDD bay and screw it from the bottom of the cabinet. Use the provided silicon grommets to reduce vibration. Do not tighten the screws too much. Please see my htpc build thread I posted in another forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing hard drive into Antec fusion remote case0