OS X 12.0-RC1 Slow menu performance
Memphiz, is this something that would be captured in the debug log, and if not, could it be? Not sure if something like that would be too late for Frodo, if not already implemented.
Sorry, I tried again with RC3, the performance is much better than previous build.
The issue seems to be gone.
NedScott - mhhh well it could be logged yes. I will try to remember it when getting home.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Something like "OMG, there's a window in front of me!". Just a thought :D
Yeah i want something like "OMG, there is the following window in front of me <name of window>". Getting the <name of window> into our log was the mountain i was not able to climb yesterday (stupid easy thing to do - but it just didn't work because of something really damned happening when converting osx sdk strings into c strings *grrr*).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
got the log message in place...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
12.0-RC1 Slow menu performance0