• 8(current)
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin
Glad I could help MWarner Smile
If you find any spelling mistakes you can keep them ;)
Thanks Fox. I updated the code in sphere's github and sent a pull request.
(2016-04-28, 03:14)Masakari Wrote: Thanks Fox. I updated the code in sphere's github and sent a pull request.

Is the new updated version available yet?
Cool thanks
(2016-04-28, 03:14)Masakari Wrote: Thanks Fox. I updated the code in sphere's github and sent a pull request.

Is there anyway to download the newer build with the fixes?
(2016-05-15, 18:56)gate1975mlm Wrote: Is there anyway to download the newer build with the fixes?

At the moment I don't think so but when/if the fix gets in there will be a new version that you can get the same way you normally get them.
(2016-05-16, 08:42)Fox Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 18:56)gate1975mlm Wrote: Is there anyway to download the newer build with the fixes?

At the moment I don't think so but when/if the fix gets in there will be a new version that you can get the same way you normally get them.

Ok thanks for the update Smile

I wonder why sphere has gone missing?
(2016-04-22, 17:37)WJ2B Wrote: Nevermind my previous noob question. Got it working though Terminal! Great fix, thank you.

I really AM a noob, and wouldn't mind if you could tell me exactly how you did the fix through Terminal alone. I assume you didn't use python?

Cheers
(2016-05-22, 18:40)capndad Wrote: I really AM a noob, and wouldn't mind if you could tell me exactly how you did the fix through Terminal alone. I assume you didn't use python?

Cheers

It depends on how you have Kodi setup, what OS do you have it running on and are you trying to fix it remotely or directly on the computer running Kodi?
But since you are talking about terminal I guess you have Kodi on a linux system, there you can use nano to edit files, once you found the right file and open it with nano you should be able to follow my earlier instructions.
(2016-05-23, 08:09)Fox Wrote:
(2016-05-22, 18:40)capndad Wrote: I really AM a noob, and wouldn't mind if you could tell me exactly how you did the fix through Terminal alone. I assume you didn't use python?

Cheers

It depends on how you have Kodi setup, what OS do you have it running on and are you trying to fix it remotely or directly on the computer running Kodi?
But since you are talking about terminal I guess you have Kodi on a linux system, there you can use nano to edit files, once you found the right file and open it with nano you should be able to follow my earlier instructions.

FOX would there be anyway to download the latest HD-Trailers installer with the updates to my computer so I could have it when I need to install HD-Trailers add on?

It looks like it is going to take a very long time to be added to Kodi so I would not mind having the installer in the mean time Smile

You have any download links?

Thanks
(2016-05-23, 17:21)gate1975mlm Wrote: FOX would there be anyway to download the latest HD-Trailers installer with the updates to my computer so I could have it when I need to install HD-Trailers add on?

It looks like it is going to take a very long time to be added to Kodi so I would not mind having the installer in the mean time Smile

Thanks

Well there aren't any installers per say but you can get all official addons in zip form from the repository here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/

So if you are running Jarvis you'll get this addon here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/jarvis/plu...ilers_net/
But that's without the fix, so then you would have to make the changes and then copy the zip to where you have Kodi and install from zip.
Thanks for the info fox.
(2016-05-23, 17:21)gate1975mlm Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 08:09)Fox Wrote:

Cheers

FOX would there be anyway to download the latest HD-Trailers installer with the updates to my computer so I could have it when I need to install HD-Trailers add on?

Thanks

Thanks Fox. By terminal I meant the Command window in Windows 10. But in the meantime I downloaded Putty and was able to find the file and make the code change needed. And it works!

Many thanks for your reply.
If anyone needs the thumbnail-fix and doesn't want to make the code changes themselves:

I put an updated version of "plugin.video.hdtrailers_net"
in my KODI 16 (Jarvis) / 17 (Krypton) repo. (The addon is completely unchanged besides that thumbnail fix!)

If there ever is a newer version by the addon author, my fixed version just gets overriden seamlessly.

Repo download: https://github.com/axbmcuser/_repo/raw/m...mcuser.zip
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2016-09-01, 13:13)axbmcuser Wrote: If anyone needs the thumbnail-fix and doesn't want to make the code changes themselves:

I put an updated version of "plugin.video.hdtrailers_net"
into my KODI 16 (Jarvis) / 17 (Krypton) repo.

If there ever is a newer version by the addon author, my fixed version just gets overriden seamlessly.

Repo download: https://github.com/axbmcuser/_repo/raw/m...mcuser.zip

Thanks this is great! Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin1