• 3(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
All working fine.
Thank you dknlght for your hard work.
Working now. Thanks for the update dknight.
Sweet! Thanks for the update man.
Sorry, but is it just me or is the Viki addon not working anymore? The categories either show up blank or give me an error.
As far as I can see, categories and search not working. Updated sections still work. I am guessing something has changed to invalidate scraper?
ok it should be fixed now. I've push an update
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Back working - thanks!
Sub language not working after this update, pls can you fixed for French, thanks for your job ! Dknight !
(2013-06-24, 02:47)Vinhduc Wrote: Sub language not working after this update, pls can you fixed for French, thanks for your job ! Dknight !

ok fixed. it wasn't the update that broke it. viki change the url that had the list of languages. Also just in case, when you get the update make sure you re-select your language
Hello,

Has there been an update to the viki.com site? For the past few days, I was not able to use the addon to browse for any movie series at all. I have tried it on both Android, Apple TV and PC platform, all with the same result. Does anybody else have the same problem? Thank you.
(2013-07-05, 00:21)vi6s Wrote: Hello,

Has there been an update to the viki.com site? For the past few days, I was not able to use the addon to browse for any movie series at all. I have tried it on both Android, Apple TV and PC platform, all with the same result. Does anybody else have the same problem? Thank you.

yeah they updated their site again. I'll take a look at it
I think you're right and I also noticed a couple days ago the Viki android app updated so maybe there is an api change?

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Ok viki should be fixed now. Hopefully they're not looking to make any more changes anytime soon
Viki is still down.
Black screen ...viki on Atv2 good summer All !
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4