• 15(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
(2015-01-31, 02:16)sprintel Wrote: I just added your repo to addon but viki is marked as incompatible. I have the helix version. Can you hel? I'm totally new to this.

usually it's because it didn't automatically install modules it needed. try doing a force refresh on the official kodi repository then do a fresh of my repo again see
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Thanks dknlght. I ended up installing the gotham version and it works. Your addon rocks. I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work.
I can't get the search function to work? Anyone else?
(2015-02-07, 09:54)GTRzilla Wrote: I can't get the search function to work? Anyone else?

Search seems to be working ok here.

I just installed this Viki add-on on Kodi 14.1
For a while now I only get one page of results. I used to get options at the bottom of the list for next page previous page etc. When I look at viki in web browser, it has a "show more" button which seems to act like the "next page" entry did in the plugin. So the entries are on viki, just not being shown in the plugin. This is for both lists of series as well as lists of episodes within a series. Again it used to work, so maybe there was a change on accessing viki?

scott s.
it's fixed i just pushed an update
Thanks. That fixed one problem, but I still have a problem that not all episodes of a tv series are being returned. For example Korean TV series "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" shows 24 episodes in the list but there are actually 52 on Viki.

scott s.
(2015-02-17, 00:21)scott967 Wrote: Thanks. That fixed one problem, but I still have a problem that not all episodes of a tv series are being returned. For example Korean TV series "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" shows 24 episodes in the list but there are actually 52 on Viki.

scott s.

I'll check it out. seems like the page with the episode list doesn't display all the episodes
Thanks for all the hard work dknlght we are still enjoying your awesome plugin!!
Hello, I am having problems with Viki. It won't let me do anything now, all it says is that the script is failed whenever I try to search or do anything. Anyone having this problem? Thanks
Same here. I accessed Viki via Firefox and noticed some changes in how the site works, so I suppose that's probably what killed the addon.

scott s.
i'll check it out
(2015-04-22, 20:17)scott967 Wrote: Same here. I accessed Viki via Firefox and noticed some changes in how the site works, so I suppose that's probably what killed the addon.

scott s.

I hope dknlght catches it soon my wife is driving me NUTS! Rofl
I just pushed a fix. I had to do a lot of re-write with this current change.
(2015-04-26, 23:54)dknlght Wrote: I just pushed a fix. I had to do a lot of re-write with this current change.

Thanks for the quick fix. Unfortunately found a bug. The script is failing in SearchVideoresults:

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14.0 test\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 1008, in <module>
                                                SEARCHVideos()
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14.0 test\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 618, in SEARCHVideos
                                                SearchVideoresults(searchurl,searchText.lower())
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14.0 test\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 598, in SearchVideoresults
                                                if(typeitem.a["href"].find("/tv/") == -1):
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

so I did a little testing, and it seems like the failure is due to the specific format of the search text. In my case I was searching with i do i do. So I tried i do and it failed, then a bc and it failed, and also a b, so maybe at least the case of letter-space-one or two letters it is having a problem. As a final try I quoted the search string as "i do" and that did work.

scott s.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4