[RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dknlght Offline
Fan
(2015-01-31 02:16)sprintel Wrote:  I just added your repo to addon but viki is marked as incompatible. I have the helix version. Can you hel? I'm totally new to this.

usually it's because it didn't automatically install modules it needed. try doing a force refresh on the official kodi repository then do a fresh of my repo again see

though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
find quote
sprintel Offline
Thanks dknlght. I ended up installing the gotham version and it works. Your addon rocks. I can't thank you enough for all of your hard work.
find quote
GTRzilla Offline
I can't get the search function to work? Anyone else?
find quote
cw-kid Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-02-07 09:54)GTRzilla Wrote:  I can't get the search function to work? Anyone else?

Search seems to be working ok here.

I just installed this Viki add-on on Kodi 14.1

The Media Center Blog
The Digital Lifestyle
Authorised Euro Z-wave dealer contact for bespoke prices!
find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
For a while now I only get one page of results. I used to get options at the bottom of the list for next page previous page etc. When I look at viki in web browser, it has a "show more" button which seems to act like the "next page" entry did in the plugin. So the entries are on viki, just not being shown in the plugin. This is for both lists of series as well as lists of episodes within a series. Again it used to work, so maybe there was a change on accessing viki?

scott s.
find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
it's fixed i just pushed an update

find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
Thanks. That fixed one problem, but I still have a problem that not all episodes of a tv series are being returned. For example Korean TV series "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" shows 24 episodes in the list but there are actually 52 on Viki.

scott s.
find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
(2015-02-17 00:21)scott967 Wrote:  Thanks. That fixed one problem, but I still have a problem that not all episodes of a tv series are being returned. For example Korean TV series "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" shows 24 episodes in the list but there are actually 52 on Viki.

scott s.

I'll check it out. seems like the page with the episode list doesn't display all the episodes

find quote
DiRTDOG Offline
Thanks for all the hard work dknlght we are still enjoying your awesome plugin!!
find quote