[RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
majdalina Offline
Kdnight heeeeeelp the subtitles change section doesn't work.
Thank you for all your hard work
find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
(2015-04-28 12:30)majdalina Wrote:  Kdnight heeeeeelp the subtitles change section doesn't work.

are you saying that selecting a different subtitle language doesn't work? seems to work for me. did you get an error while trying to select it?

though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
(2015-04-28 02:17)scott967 Wrote:  
(2015-04-26 23:54)dknlght Wrote:  I just pushed a fix. I had to do a lot of re-write with this current change.

Thanks for the quick fix. Unfortunately found a bug. The script is failing in SearchVideoresults:

Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14.0 test\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 1008, in <module>
                                                SEARCHVideos()
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14.0 test\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 618, in SEARCHVideos
                                                SearchVideoresults(searchurl,searchText.lower())
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14.0 test\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.viki\default.py", line 598, in SearchVideoresults
                                                if(typeitem.a["href"].find("/tv/") == -1):
                                            TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

so I did a little testing, and it seems like the failure is due to the specific format of the search text. In my case I was searching with i do i do. So I tried i do and it failed, then a bc and it failed, and also a b, so maybe at least the case of letter-space-one or two letters it is having a problem. As a final try I quoted the search string as "i do" and that did work.

scott s.

actually it had to do with the result of the search not the search text. I just pushed a fix it should work now

find quote
majdalina Offline
(2015-04-29 11:11)dknlght Wrote:  
(2015-04-28 12:30)majdalina Wrote:  Kdnight heeeeeelp the subtitles change section doesn't work.

are you saying that selecting a different subtitle language doesn't work? seems to work for me. did you get an error while trying to select it?
Hello thanks for the quick answer.
When I open the selection it gives me a blank window. And then the whole xbmc turn off.Rolleyes
Also a message says Viki: script error
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-29 15:36 by majdalina.)
find quote
keisuji Offline
Hello in the settings if I enable use proxy it does not work anymore, I get only a blank screen no lists of video. If I disable the proxy the addons works with the latest version.
find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-04-29 11:20)dknlght Wrote:  actually it had to do with the result of the search not the search text. I just pushed a fix it should work now

Working like a champ. Thanks for your hard work.

scott s.
find quote
oninayr84 Offline
http://fusion.xbmchub.com/xbmc-repos/rep...paddon.zip

Can't download from the link anymore.. anyone have updated link ?
find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
(2015-05-13 22:40)oninayr84 Wrote:  http://fusion.xbmchub.com/xbmc-repos/rep...paddon.zip

Can't download from the link anymore.. anyone have updated link ?

I just updated the link in the first post so try it now. Sorry they keep changing the folder structure

find quote