[RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
tsukihim3 Offline
When I go to updated drama and I click on one of the dramas it says script failed.
find quote
ginamarat Offline
When I put the name of the show in Viki, the results come out blank, nothing shows up. Is anyone having this problem? Thanks.
find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
Yes. Basic is that only the top menu (search, updated tv, genre, etc) shows. selecting anything results in no results for me (but not a script failure). Looking at viki in FFox, I didn't see any obvious site changes, but maybe under the hood. IIUC beautiful soup is used to parse the site's html and return links to the addon. From the debug log, attempting to use the "search" function (entered "pasta" as search term) results in:
NOTICE: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden |http://www.viki.com/search?q=pasta

scott s.
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-15 22:04 by scott967.)
find quote
dknlght Offline
Fan
(2015-06-15 21:38)scott967 Wrote:  Yes. Basic is that only the top menu (search, updated tv, genre, etc) shows. selecting anything results in no results for me (but not a script failure). Looking at viki in FFox, I didn't see any obvious site changes, but maybe under the hood. IIUC beautiful soup is used to parse the site's html and return links to the addon. From the debug log, attempting to use the "search" function (entered "pasta" as search term) results in:
NOTICE: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden |http://www.viki.com/search?q=pasta

scott s.

thanks I think i see the problem. I'll fix it

though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
find quote
scott967 Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-06-16 01:00)dknlght Wrote:  thanks I think i see the problem. I'll fix it

Got complaints from the family when I had to use browser to get to viki. Then last night I fired up Kodi to see "addon updated: viki" and great. Back in business. The family thanks you.

scott s.
find quote