Win Eden: Context menu not showing/Can't view queued videos
Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before.
I'm not very familiar with XBMC so there are still a few things catching me. I saw online that "c" will bring up the context menu except it doesn't do anything at all.

And how do I bring up a list of queued videos?
Is there a way to move queued items in the list?
Yep, see Playlist (wiki) and keyboard controls (wiki).
I figured it out. Right click seems to work. No idea why pressing "c" doesn't
Oh, I thought you meant the contextual menu was what "doesn't do anything". By default "c" should open the context menu. Not sure why it wouldn't be doing that for you.
(2012-12-15, 10:32)Reaper1242 Wrote: I figured it out. Right click seems to work. No idea why pressing "c" doesn't
Did you edit the installation keyboard.xml or create a user keyboard.xml where the "c" key is disabled or remapped to some other function?

(2012-12-15, 12:35)Ned Scott Wrote: Oh, I thought you meant the contextual menu was what "doesn't do anything". By default "c" should open the context menu. Not sure why it wouldn't be doing that for you.
Sorry, my wording was probably wrong.

(2012-12-16, 00:31)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 10:32)Reaper1242 Wrote: I figured it out. Right click seems to work. No idea why pressing "c" doesn't
Did you edit the installation keyboard.xml or create a user keyboard.xml where the "c" key is disabled or remapped to some other function?

Keyboard.xml is unmodified. I just checked C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\keymaps\keyboard.xml has c bound for ContextMenu. Seems like one of those mysteries. It's not a major issue. Right click works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden: Context menu not showing/Can't view queued videos0