Picture playlists?
XBMC has out-of-the box for smart and not-so-smart standard playlists for videos and music. Is there anything like that for pictures, too?

E.g. you have 1000+ pics of your latest vacation, but to spare the nerves of friends and relatives, I would use a 100 pixs playlist of only the best photos. I already tried to make a simple "playlist" of the best picture (filenames), but I don't find a possibility to start this playlist. However, it would be the same procedure as with any other XBMC playlist?! Am I missing something?
I miss this too.
(2012-12-16, 07:52)LennyX Wrote: E.g. you have 1000+ pics of your latest vacation, but to spare the nerves of friends and relatives, I would use a 100 pixs playlist of only the best photos. I already tried to make a simple "playlist" of the best picture (filenames), but I don't find a possibility to start this playlist. However, it would be the same procedure as with any other XBMC playlist?! Am I missing something?

I have the same use-case.

I came up to generate the picture-playlist by digikam ("Export" > "Export to another computer" > "save List") which gives a file likely xml.
I remove the xml-part by hand.

This file (now photo playlist) is renamed to m3u and then selected within Kodi via "context menu" > "recursive slideshow".

Unfortuanately the picture playlist can't be startet by simply pressing the "play" button...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture playlists?1